1- Diagnosed?

Iris POV

"You look pale," I joke to my younger brother who was feeling sick and looked pale.

"Oh haha," he says sarcastically.

"Atleast I get a day off school," he says, as I grab my phone getting ready for my friend Emily to pick me up.

"Well I am going for Starbucks after school," I say poking my tongue out.

"Please get me some," he pleads. 

"No."

"Puh-leeeeeeeaaaaase!" He begs clinging to my waist. 

"Fine, just get off me you peasant," I say shaking him off of me. 

He walks off into the living room smirking. "Em's here," he calls.

"Text me your order," I say walking out the door.

My phone goes off:

Lil shit: I want a pumpkin latte

Me: Fine, have fun at the doctors ;)

Lil shit: Have fun at school ;P

I put my phone down as I step into the car.

"Hey girl," exclaims Em pulling me into a hug.

"Hey," I say, laughing at the fact she needs a hug every morning. I plug my phone in and start blasting some Blink-182 through the car.

"All the small things, true care, truth brings," I sing.

"Turn the lights off, carry me home," Em sings.

It only takes a few minutes to get to school so we listen to a few songs. Em and I don't really socialize with other people. it is just the two of us.

"Double Trouble," Em always says.

We walk to our lockers happily and giggling at little things, like our science teachers bad hair cut and the couple who display too much affection. 

"UGH!" Em groans loudly. I raise an eyebrow in question.

"I have a maths test!" 

I laugh at her and then check my timetable. 

"Oh... same," I say feeling like an idiot. 

She snickers and grabs her books. I grab mine too and we walk to class. Time to fail a test, I think to myself. 

**20 MINUTES LATER**

WTF? I think to myself. Let's look around the classroom. Eye contact with the teacher!

"Do you need any help?" He asks.

"Nope, just thinking," I reply.

I take a peak at the person next to me's test. Alright, they seem smart. Eh, they are doing better than me anyways. The door to the classroom opens and a lady walks in.

"Miss White?" I look up.

"You're mother called and told you to meet her at the hospital."

Emily looks at me, I dont have a car today so she has to come with me. We both get up and head out not listening to the teacher. We sprint to the car. One thought is on my mind; what has happened at the hospital. 

**At the hospital**

Emily finds a spot to park and I run out of the car. I hear her yelling at me to come back and be reasonable but I keep running into the hospital.