014

Y'all end up sleeping in the movie room again.
The next morning Kobe wakes up first and see you still sleep on his chest. So he plays with your hair while scrolling on Instagram. 20 minutes later jiggy call Kobe.
Kobe: hello?
Jiggy: good morning Kobe.
Kobe: good morning jiggy.
Jiggy:wyd?
Kobe:just woke up scrolling on insta bc Tiana still sleep.
Jiggy: where she at? Then he turn the phone torwards Tiana.
Jiggy:she ain't gon' wake up til 11 or 12.
Kobe: ikr she in a deep sleep. Where kiya?
Jiggy: she is sleep too.
Kobe:awe.
Jiggy:we gon' come over later on today and do something idk.
Kobe:well ok see you.
Jiggy: ight. Then Kobe hang up and go back on insta. 20 minutes later Kobe hear Tiana moaning his name in her sleep.
Kobe: got damn what she dreaming about?(btw Kobe had put on shorts and Tiana did too) then Kobe felt Tiana getting wet on his leg.
Kobe:damn this girl having a wet dream. Then Greg came in the movie room and heard Tiana.
Greg:aye Kobe you s- what the hell y'all doing?
Kobe: she sleep.
Greg: wake her up.
Kobe: she's in a deep sleep how?
Greg: shake her or put water on her.
Kobe: ok. Then Kobe go get a bucket of water with Greg and pour it on Tiana.
Tiana: who tf did that?! Then Greg and Kobe start laughing.
Tiana: I'm finna fuck y'all up! Then she get up and take off her shirt bc it was wet and she only had on a bra. And she started chasing them. Once Tiana caught both of them she pushed them in the pool and went back in the house.
Kobe: aww man I had my phone in my pocket and my Apple Watch on. Then they get out and go in the house and Kobe go in his room and hear the shower running so he go in there and see Tiana taking a shower. So he hop in with her.
Tiana: what do you want?
Kobe: yk while you was sleep you was moaning my name and I got it on camera.
Tiana: no I wasn't.
Kobe: yeah you was you could ask Greg.
Tiana: mm ok but I'm still mad at you.
Kobe: I'm sorry I had to wake you up before you could be any louder. Then Tiana turn around bitting her lip at Kobe.
Kobe: shii you tryin get some?
Tiana: you bet I do. Then y'all know what happened. After they did they Lil thang they showered then was playing and stuff acting like crackheads.
Kobe: princess you still mad at me?
Tiana:no koko. Now can we play the game?
Kobe: yeah but let's make a bet.
Tiana: what's the bet?
Kobe:who ever lose have to give the other person who wins head for 10 minutes.
Tiana:freaky ass ight. Then y'all played fortnite and you already know Tiana lost the first round so she gave Kobe head then the next round Kobe lost so he gave Tiana head and 3 rounds later Kobe kept losing so tiana go head everytime but umm it got a lil too much...

Keep scrolling

Keep going bixh

⚠️SMUTS⚠️
While Kobe was giving Tiana head he started to take off his pants and Tiana takes off her shirt and bra while Kobe was still giving her head tearing her up. Then she tried to bc it was to much but Kobe put his arms around her hips.
Tiana: Kobe I can't take it no more I gotta cum. She say moaning and gripping Kobe hair.
Kobe: hold it.
Tiana: wha- then he stick it in with out telling Tiana.
Tiana:mmmmm shit da- Kobe!
Kobe:what you say? He say looking you in your eyes going deeper.
Tiana: Kobe!
Kobe: what? He say putting the rest in there.
Tiana: daddy!
Kobe:there you go. Then he was going hard hitting you g- spot every time.
Tiana: daddy fuck go harder and faster!
Kobe: you sure?
Tiana:yes rail me until my legs shake bad!
Kobe: okay. Then he started railing Tiana so bad damn I feel bad for her inside. Then Kobe pull out and flip Tiana over on her knees and then arched her back.
Kobe: you ready?
Tiana:ye- then he slammed into her before she could finish her sentence. And he grabbed both of her hands and put them behind her back while going super fast and hard. Then Kobe and Tiana makes eye contact in the mirror next to them.
Kobe: do you love me?
Tiana: mhm.
Kobe: use your words princess.
Tiana:YES!
Kobe: tell daddy you love him! He say smirking.
Tiana: y-mmm yes I lo- love you DADDY!UHHHHHHH!
Kobe:mmmm fuck your moans are so sexy you little slut. Then some body twisted the door knob and y'all didn't know bc y'all was in sex world.
Jiggy: hey Kobe and- oh shit! Then y'all look over and see kiya and jiggy standing at the door surprised.
Kobe:oh shit um h-hey y'all! He say getting under the cover with Tiana.
Kiya: what I tell you jiggy they be fucking everytime we here.
Jiggy:Umm... we gon' let y'all finish. Then jiggy locked the door and left out. Then y'all look at each other and laugh then you see Kobe getting hard so you touch "it" and went under the cover and gave him head.
Kobe: damn princess slow down.
Tiana: naw dis for messing me up. Then she started deep throating him and jerking him off.
Kobe:shit princess I'm bout to nut mane.
Tiana: do it on my face. Then he get you from under the cover and you get on your knees and he nut on your face. Then y'all got in the shower and then layed down.
Tiana:I tired.
Kobe: come on. He say holding out his arms. So Tiana get in his arms and went to sleep.