The Big Arrival

The Mackers:
Alessandra's POV:
It was a long trip with the train to arrive at the Beckingham's palace but I didn't really mind I was sitting patiently(something that doesn't happen often) at my seat looking out the window and the beautiful scenery. It was breathtaking over the sounds that the train's machines were making I could slightly hear birds singing; I fell deep in my thoughts trying to think of a poet that would descibe the scene, sadly

I couldn't but soon enough my focus was on something else, my brother. He was sitting calmly in his seat; a little too calmly he looked focused on something, like he was...upset about something. God how could my parents not notice that? But, of course they wouldn't notice they were slightly happier that usual, a slight smirk was on my mom's face while she was looking out the window, she was so focused on her son getting married to the princess that she compeletly ignored my brother's feelings. For us this was nothing new, our parents always focused on them selfves and what the world would say, that they almost forgot about us as humans, they always thought of us as objects, as their perfect little creations.

I stayed focused on my brother for a while but then I looked out of the window and soon enough I was back in my thoughts, it has always been my escape; looking at something pretty and trying to find poets that match with it,I have a whole notebook where I keep my poets, time flied so quick that when we arrived it was like only a few minutes had passed. But my Lord their town was beautiful it had quite small houses that just looked like they were completing each other, the castle was sticking out, it was a huge building with blue roofing and big brown windows. Now there was one thing left... The ball.