Saving a princess with a kitchen pot and reckless planning

A/N: Ah! I got distracted with Karashuu week! Which I still need to finish mind you.

And, this turned into a three-parter.

***

What?

Gakushuu could only just stare at the girl a moment, repeating what she'd said.

Please alert the authorities for I am being kidnapped.

What?!

'What's going on?' Three of the kitchen staff were approaching them.

The girl with long hair and a torn dress tensed up. "Uh..."

'What are you kids doing here?' One of the porters looked at them angrily. 'Are you stealing ice cream?!'

Gakushuu quickly tossed the tube to the side and scrambled to his feet along with Kevin.

'Wait are you seriously being kidnapped?' Kevin asked as the three of them backed away, staring at her in awe.

'Um, yes...' she gave a nervous laugh, backing away as he staff approached, picking up a handed pot. 'Please assist?'

Kevin looked over at the kitchen staff, making Gakushuu nearly facepalm when he finally regained his bearings. 'The staff are not the kidnappers, Kevin—'

'STAY AWAY!!' Kevin picked up a large soup pot around half the size of him and hurled it at the kitchen porter.

'Kevin!' Gakushuu snapped.

'COME ON!' Kevin grabbed Gakushuu's and the girl's hand. 'WE GOTTA GO!'

'Run!' The girl cried as Gakushuu was dragged along into the madness when they bolted, running like bulls through a china shop.

***

Gakushuu leant against the wall of the hotel when they stopped running when they reached outside.

"Phew!" The girl sighed in relief, wiping sweat from her brow. 'We are lucky.' She smiled brightly and patted Gakushuu on the back. 'Thank you, for—'

'What is going on!?' Gakushuu snapped, making her jump.

'Hey, you're not supposed to yell at girls!' Kevin scolded.

'I wasn't yelling I was asking a question." Gakushuu replied defensively, crossing his arms as he glared at the girl. 'This is all crazy, who are you?"

The girl grimaced, looking down guiltily. 'I am sorry,' she sounded earnest, and then quickly held her head high. 'I am Princess Lea the First, from the Norgo Kingdom.'

Gakushuu's eyes widened slightly, wondering if this was a joke. 'What?'

'Wait, you're really a princess?' Kevin question, eyes sparkling in wonder. 'You really own a whole country?!'

'Not exactly,' she replied frowning. 'But yes, I am heir to the throne.' She took out her expensive-looking phone. 'I have pictures.'

"Huh?" Gakushuu frowned, leaning over to look.

'See!' She grinned, showing a selfie with her and a few important US Politicians.

"Uh..." Gakushuu raised an eyebrow when he saw the selfie of her sat on a hotel sofa wearing a giant crown and sunglasses.

Hm...okay, fine so she probably was a princess.

'Nice crown,' Kevin complimented.

She grinned. 'Thank you! I borrowed it from my father.' The next photo showed posing on a throne with the crown on her head while wearing two sets of sunglasses and making the peace symbol. 'I'm not allowed to wear it, so I can't post the pictures...'