straight boi pt.3

the beginning is kinda slow ig but i wanted it to have at least a little bit of plot
lots of people been asking about it so here you go :)
——————————————————————————————

Mattia woke up with a jolt.

He sat up and then instantly regretted it, his head was pounding and the sun was too bright.

Then the memories of last night started filtering into his mind. He looked around and groaned when he realized he was in an unfamiliar bedroom.

Kairi's bedroom

Mattia facepalmed as he remembered embarrassingly confessing the way he wanted Kairi to have sex with him again. He lost his breath when he remembered Kairi's ultimatum.

I promise to make you cum over and over again; in every position, in ways you've never even dreamed of coming. I'll make you mine to play with for a very long time

Was that even real?

He looked around and found the water and advil Kiri had left for him; he quickly took the medication and put his clothes back on over his boxers that thankfully remained on throughout the night.

He walked out of the bedroom and walked around until he found the kitchen, Kairi looked up as he came in.

K: Good morning.

M: I'm so sorry....about last night.....I did not mean to get that drunk.

Kairi shrugged, going back to scrolling on his phone.

K: There's food if you're hungry.

Kairi gestured to the fridge but Mattia didn't want to eat, he was too hungover. He sat down opposite from Kairi, putting his head in his hands.

M: Can you tell me what I said last night? I don't remember all of it, I remember being at the party, in the bathroom. Then it's blurry, then I think I remember being....in your bed. Where'd you sleep by the way?

K: The couch.

Mattia grimaced.

M: I'm so sorry. You should've just left me at the party or something-

K: -You said you wanted sex.

Mattia's mouth dropped open at Kairi's bluntness.

M: Yeah. I remember that part.

K: Was that true? You want that again?

M: umm, yeah. I actually can't stop thinking about it.

Mattia blushed as he realized he was truthfully rambling. He looked up slightly, blushing bright red when he saw Kairi smirking confidently at him. Something about Kairi's confidence just made Mattia blurt out his thoughts as soon as they popped into his head.

K: Good, that means I can follow through with my promise.

Mattia hid his face again, blushing profusely.

M: Oh, your promise.

K: Oh yeah, you know, I promised to make my toy for a night and make you c-

M: -Chill. I remember that part.

Mattia wondered how Kairi could be so confident all the time. No matter how hard he tried, Mattia just couldn't match the same energy.

M: I should go, I'm sorry for being an idiot last night.

Mattia couldn't tell if Kairi was serious about the "promise" he had made last night, but he figured he should probably just leave anyways.

K: You don't have to, my parents won't be home until next wednesday and it's only saturday.