Chapter 4

You and Lay run across the street. You had three things to do - One; get groceries, Two; buy a magazine for your grandmother and, Three; rent a few books as well as return a few. 6:50, The sun was just setting and you had to get home by 7:30! If you were even five minutes late, your laptop would get taken away. And that meant no kdrama!

Luhan and Sehun helped by offering to get the groceries and the mag. You were headed to the library with Lay, thinking about what books to buy.

====== 7:13

"Oh god thank you so much, you guys!!"

"Anytime, y/n. After all, what are friends for huh?" Luhan says with a kind smile.

"Boys and friendship... ah, how awesome would it be if I was a boy and became the 13th member of EXo..." you start drifting off to dramaland, filling your head with imaginary scenes.

**snap, snap** "Hey! y/n! Stop thinking about that. It would be just weird.." Sehun snaps his fingers on your face. "I mean, imagine Lay falling for you like that. If you're a member of EXo. We already have all that....'stuff' going on like HunHan and Taoris." Sehun says with a chuckle.

"I support KaiSoo, XiuChen and BaekYeol though..." Lay suddenly says.

**a minute of awkward silence**

"Nevermind." the four of us say in unison and then burst out laughing.

"Ahahahaha!~ I swear, if you weren't Lay's girl, I would have made you mine! hahahahahhahah!~" Sehun says.

What?.... okay...what..no! I'm Lay's!

"Right.. So then bye guys! All the best for the concert! Fighting!" You shout. "And, Lay! Oppa FIGHTING!"

Lay hugs you and luhan sends a flying kiss to you. After 15 seconds, Lay still didn't let go of you.

"Umm..Lay ..."

"Text me a thousand times okay? Call me twenty times. Watch me live on TV. Okay?"

You laugh. "Alright, alright, I'll try. My exams are starting next Sunday. So i need to study. But don't worry, I'll call you. Now, get going my Unicorn baby." You peck Lay's cheek.

Just then, a bunch of girls shriek when they see you, and start running towards you. They scream Luhan and Sehun.

**sigh** I'm actually getting used to this..

Lay and Sehun run one way and you run with Luhan the other way.

After 5 mins of wildly running around, you reach an intersection point, losing the fangirls.

"I'm surprised one of them shouted my name as well. Hahhah. Wow." You chuckle. You were panting pretty damn hard while Luhanwas okay-okay already. "My manly deer friend, take care. Its time to part ways. We shall meet again.."

"Y/n your hair is in your mouth. And why are you drooling?"

Well. What a nice reply. I'm never talking literature-ish again.

The signal of pedestrians turns green, towards the direction of your home. You wave a bye bye to luhan and start walking.

"Y/n..." he stops you. "About your...condition. Are you okay?" He asks with a serious face.

Your smile vanishes and you turn your eyes away.

"Don't worry... I'M o...kay." You reply. "Thanks for asking. I'm fine, Luhan."

..........................It was a lie.