Red hot temper!

Okay so this is my first story and I have no idea what I'm doing to the POV's might be really odd and stuff might not make sense so bear with me please. Anyway this is a temarixnaruto story this might be an rare ship but this is why I started this book/page I like rare ships and things so there will be a lot of them. Ok so enjoy the story!
••••••••••••••••••••••••
No one's POV: It was a quiet day in the Hidden Leaf Village it was quiet, villagers were talking. That quiet was quickly disturbed when two students started yelling at each other in the middle of class.

Naruto's POV: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TOMATO,YA KNOW!?

WAIT before we continue this any farther let me introduce myself hey I'm Naruto Uzumaki I come from the Uzumaki clan right now I'm about to beat the crap out of some kid for making fun of my hair Color. Let's give a description of me I have red hair, blue eyes, whisper marks on my cheeks I kinda have toned skin and, at the moment I'm a student at the academy in the hidden leaf village. Some people say I have a really bad temper but I just think they don't like me....probably because they don't but we'll talk about that some other time heh that's enough of me talking back to ME!

Naruto's POV: Right now I'm beating the kid who made fun of me in the head while our sensei is trying to get me off. "NARUTO GET OFF HIM HIM NOW!" that's our sensei iruka he's trying his hardest to get me off this kid but was unsuccessful,ya know

•after a few minutes and two more jonin•

"Naruto you can't go around hitting the other students" BUT- "NO BUTS I WANT YOU TO APOLOGISE TO THAT BOY THE MOMENT YOU GET IN THAT CLASS!"...f-fine.
Iruka's thoughts: I forgot he doesn't like being yelled at! STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Still iruka's POV: sorry naruto it's just- "yeah yeah I know I'll say sorry ya know" thanks naru come on.

•in the class•

No one's POV: Naruto and iruka walked back in to the classroom and iruka made naruto walk over to the kid and say sorry "I'm sorry I h-hit you in the head ya know" whatever

Naruto's POV: just as I was about to walk back to my seat that little PUNK whispered under his breath "freak"... I stopped dead in my tracks turned around and by the way everyone was looking I'm going guess they thought they saw Satan himself .Without a second thought a lunged at him "FREAK! FREAK! IM GONNA SHOW YOU FREAK PUNK" for a moment I-I couldn't see anything it was all black but when I came back all I saw was...RED