𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ➢ 𝟬𝟬𝟲

MISSED FACETIME

MISSED FACETIME

(a few days later)

- YOUR POV;
you and akaashi were walking back to your dorm together. he picked you up from your class and wanted to walk you to your dorm.

"hey y/n, i was wondering if you wanted
to-" akaashi started, but soon got cut off by another voice.

"y/n."

you turned around to see kenma standing there, hands in his pocket, avoiding eye contact.

"hey kenma, what's up?" you asked.

"well, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" he started, "if you're not busy, of course.."

"sure," you nodded, "we can go back to my dorm. do you want to join us, akaashi?"

"oh, it's fine..i have to get back to my dorm. kenma can walk you to your dorm, since y'know, you're hanging out," akaashi lightly scoffed.

"well, alright, see you tomorrow akaashi," you said ignoring his visible glare. "let's go kenma."

you and kenma then started walking back to your dorm.

TIME SKIP

you unlocked your dorm door to be greeted with kaori.

"hey kaori," you smiled.

"hey y/n, i see you brought kenma," she sent a bright smile back. you nodded your head and removed your shoes. kenma did the same placing his bag down.

"yeah, anyways, where's kiyoko?"

"oh, she's with tanaka and nishinoya in the fashion design class. i think they're working on a project, i'm not sure."

"ah, alright, we'll be in my room."

you and kenma went into your room. ichigo wasn't there, so you assumed she was probably with semi. you were surprised that it wasn't awkward among the three of you. probably because ichigo and kenma don't have romantic feelings for each other anymore.

"did you do the homework?" you asked, logging into your computer.

"yeah, did you?" kenma said sitting on your bed.

"not yet, can you help me though?" you turned to him, he nodded.

you pulled out your homework and kenma went to go get his bag he placed near the door. he then came back and pulled out his homework too.

"alright so..."

TIME SKIP

"thanks for helping," you thanked him.

"mhm, just ask if you need any more help. i'm surprised you picked this class."

"huh? how so?" you tilted your head.

"it's for smart people," he laughed.

"shut up, last time i check i was- and still am, smarter than you. and plus, i want to make my own game in the future."

"i wanted to do that too, copier," he joked.

"yeah, whatever, let's play something."

"like...?"

"minecraft. we can play survival."

"how? i don't have my computer." kenma said.

"i know, that's why you can use my laptop," you said rummaging through your shelf. you finally got it and handed it to him.

"you brought a laptop and your whole gaming set up?" the boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"yep, my laptop if i want to study with tanaka and nishinoya or something, and my whole gaming set up for streams, and other things."

"well, alright, what's your password?"

"i'm not telling you," you said reaching out for your laptop. "i'll type it in."

TIME SKIP

"y/n, you keep dying.." kenma tried to stifle his laughter.

"that's not my fault, the skeletons keep killing me!"

"yeah, whatever..i have to go now. it's pretty late." kenma logged out of his minecraft account and handed your laptop to you.

"aw, alright. i'll see you tomorrow."

you walked kenma out of your dorm and waved him goodbye.

little did you know the bleached blonde really missed hanging out with- not like he would ever admit it though.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
edit 4/10/22:
i'm thankful the second book doesn't
have as many errors as the first book.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:edit 4/10/22:i'm thankful the second book doesn'thave as many errors as the first book