one night stand

Nyla POV

My eyes fluttered adjusting to the morning sun. When I fully opened my eyes I noticed I was in someone's room. Last night was a blur so i can't really piece it together. I tried to get up but i felt movement on the other side of the bed so i stayed still. I looked over my shoulder and noticed a hispanic guy with a teardrop tattoo under his eye and a cross on his neck.

I slept with a fucking murderer....cool i gotta put that in my black book.

I turned around and reached over the bed for my sports bra and panties. I put them on slowly so i wouldn't make any noise. I laid back and fell back asleep.

~
Oscar's POV
I woke up to a brownskin girl in my bed. 'She gotta go...how did i kick hynas out before?'. I got out of bed walking to the bathroom. 'What's her name tho...sum with a N mos def. NATALIE mmcht duh'

~
Nyla POV
I opened my eyes, noticing I was in bed by myself. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my dress and purse. I slipped it on and grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. I dug through my purse finding my keys. I looked down the street a little and saw my red jeep. I sprinted and got in and took my ass home.

I knew I shouldn't have brought my black ass out here.

~
Oscar's POV
After I finished brushing my teeth I walked back to my room to kick this hyna out but... she was gone.

'Damn shorty move fast'

Before I could do anything Cesar came charging thru the door upset.

"Wassup mano?" I questioned.

"I messed up bad"

~
Nyla's POV
When I got home I ran to the bathroom and pissed last night out and hopped in the shower.

After showering and putting on an old big tee-shirt. I walked out to the back yard only to be meeted with weed and laughter.

"Lord hey Nana hey Abuela" I said sitting in a lawn chair in front of them.

"And where were you?" my grandmother asked.

"Huh" I said hoping she would leave it alone.

"I said-" she was cut off by some knocking.

"All go get it" I hopped up and ran to the door.

I opened the door to see a box sitting on the doorstep. As an Instagram model and creator I have hella stuff coming in almost everyday. I opened the box and saw Fenty.

"AHHH IT CAME" i screamed jumping around.

~
Oscar POV

"Damn I've been seeing alot of delivery trucks come through here" Benito said watching the UPS truck pass by.

"Yeah suspicious as hell....yo the next one to come follow it" I said to Benito.

"I got you spooky but aye what happened to the chocolate thing you was rubbing on last night" he said causing everyone to laugh like it was some type of inside joke.

"Fool i went to wash up this morning and i came back and she was gone" as soon as i got those words out of my mouth they burst out laughing.

"PAY UP PUTOS" Carlos yelled holding his hand out.

Almost all the fools put 5 dollars in his hand. He split it with Benito.

"The fuck" i said confused as fuck.

"Nothing homie," Benito said, dapping Carlos up.

"Nyla you don't understand she's gonna hate me. I mean Ruby and Jamal already does" Cesar said into his phone coming out the house. 

"Oh my fucking god Ces chill the fuck out jhit. They understand why you did it so let them be salty. It contained so whatever" Some girl said from his phone.

"You just saying that because its not you" he said rolling his eyes looking at the girl like she was dumb.

"Exactly it doesn't so when she finds out i don't wanna hear my name in it simple" the girl snapped.

"Ruby and Jamal already knows you knows-"

"Cesar what the fuck. Ughh Monse say something slick- I dont care if shes a freshman ima beat her like her mama shouldve" the girl said obviously upset.

"Nyla you know she doesnt have a mom" cesar said disappointed.

"Oop- oopies my fault neither do I but i'll talk to you later i gotta film" the girl said who im guessing is Nyla.

"For what?" he asked.

"Fenty SKIN CAREEE and I have some savage x fenty stuff so i'll talk to while im editing" Nyla said squealing

'Fuck is a fenty'

"Alright talk to you later"
"Ttyl" Nyla said and hung up.

Everybody stared at Cesar in shock.

"Fuck is fenty" I asked.

UGH I FEEL SO CONFIDENT ABOUT THIS ONE anyway tell me how you liked it