💜Mari💜

Hi guys. Thank you for reading! If you like the story share and favorite it. it helps thank you!
______________________________________

Lately, I've been going to bed earlier. There's no one to talk to and my father isn't interested in being my company. I can't fall asleep once I shut my eyes I open them to look at the time. It's only been a minute since I last looked...taking school digitally is different...it doesn't give you the chance to talk to your friends. My father is strict about the virus so he won't let me out of the house. I miss going to fencing and even taking Chinese lessons. This sucks. I toss and turn while groaning. I reach for my phone to check it ...again. Alya texted me. I wasn't sure what she wanted but I knew it probably had something to do with Mari. I pressed the text.

Alya didn't want to tell all Marinette's business so she only explained a little

Alya didn't want to tell all Marinette's business so she only explained a little. I was so worried if something happened to her. She is a very good friend to me and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen. I read the message over and over waiting for an instant reply. 1 minute feels like forever.

I can't imagine having a roommate that'll make my life like 1,000 times better

I can't imagine having a roommate that'll make my life like 1,000 times better. Marinette and I would have so much fun together. I doubt my father would let her stay though. I hop out of bed and slip on some socks. Going out of my room I find Nathalie in front of my father's door. Hopefully, she'll let me through. "Your father is busy," Nathalie said pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. She continued to block the way to discourage him from getting inside. With no luck of course."Of course, he is...I have only one question. May I ask him?" I put my hands together begging her because if I don't beg hard enough she'll never let me through. She sighed and nodded. "Thank you Nathalie" I took a deep breath and stepped into the room. "Um excuse me, Father?" I say underneath my breath because I'm sort of scared to ask for things from him.

He looked my way with those scary eyes of his. Sometimes I don't know what to expect from him. "Yes?" Gabriel said. "Can Marinette quarantine with us here? She is planning on quarantining somewhere farther away but she wants to stay near her friends."

Hmm, I could learn more about that girl if she stays here so I might as well let her stay. Plus I don't want my son to be miserable... Gabriel thought. "Sure," He said. I smiled "Thank you, thank you, father!" I hug him. I'm surprised that my Father said yes. He usually says no to fun things...maybe he wants to change. Or maybe Nathalie talked to him about how I feel. Whatever it is I'm extremely thankful.

I run back to my room and plop on my bed to text Marinette. I have her number but I'm not sure if she has mine. I roll over and grab my phone from the nightstand and took it off the charger.

 I roll over and grab my phone from the nightstand and took it off the charger

I turn off my phone so it wouldn't distract me anymore, and I go to sleep. I can't wait to spend time with Marinette. Maybe I'll learn more about her. She can't figure out I'm Chat noir though. It shouldn't be a problem because of this virus fewer people are being akumatized.

///next day///

Marinette rang the doorbell and someone let her in. I ran to the door full of excitement. "Hey, Mari! I look forward to spending time with you." I smiled and looked into her eyes. "H-hi Adrien. Me too." She said. "So where will I be staying?" I laugh awkwardly. "With me. I hope you're okay with that..." She looked nervous but flustered at the same time. "W-with you? Like in your bed with you? Touching body's every night?" She got flustered and played with her fingers. I nodded. "Yes, but I won't bite" I wink at her.

It looked like she was getting light-headed. Like she was broken or something...Whatever it is I hope she's alright. I don't understand girls sometimes. Haha

"Let me carry your things" I grab her bags and walk to my bedroom. I set them down in my closet. While she stayed here I was planning on sharing the space with her. That's why I Cleaned half of my closet.

Mari walked pretty far behind me. "This isn't a good idea Marinette what if he figures out you're ladybug?" Tikki whispered to her. "He won't. I won't let that happen" she said looking down at her purse trying not to look suspicious. Gabriel walked up to Mari which made Tikki instantly hide. "Hello, Mr. Agreste. Thank you for letting me stay here." She looked up at him. "Hm. You're welcome. I like your earrings. May I see them?" He asked examining them. "Um I'm sorry my grandma gave them to me... I wouldn't want anything happening to them." She covers her earrings with her hands because she wasn't sure why he was asking.

"Oh okay," he glanced at them as she walked away while taking some mental notes. She sped walked into my room. I could hear the panic in her breathing. Which wasn't a good thing. "Is everything alright?" I ask and reach to pat her back. As a good friend, I want to comfort her...so we can eventually become BEST FRIENDS. "Y-yes.." she sighed while she was blushing. She twirled her hair shyly. I wonder why she is always so shy around me.

Something is up with Mr. Agreste...Why did he want to know about my earrings? Am I safe here staying at Adrien's house? I'm not sure, but what I do know is that I have to figure this out.