Part 1

Will's POV

Today's the day I get to introduce Igor to my friends, I hope they don't question his name. I walked to his house and knocked on the door. There was no response. "Igor?" I asked. No response. I opened the door and went to his room. "Hey" Olga, Igor's sister said. "Hi Olga" I said. "Where's your brother?" "Oh, in his room, with a spider, probably" "Oh" "And he does not like spiders, so he might be on his bed right now, waiting for someone to kill it" "Oh" "Or at least in my dream I had last night, that was happening" Olga said. "Oh, ok. So he's not on his bed with a spider?" "Probably not" "Oh, ok" I said and knocked on Igor's door. Igor opened it. "Hi Will, hi sis" He said. "Привет" I said. Igor came out of his room. "It seems like you know Russian" Olga said. "Yeah. I learned from the best" "You just said, "Hello", everyone could say "Hello" in Russian if they knew" Igor said. "Pfft" Olga said and laughed. "That was good, Igor" "Дякую" Olga giggled. "Um... what?" I asked. "Oh, I taught him Ukranian" "I forgot you two were born in different countries" I said. "So... what? He taught you Russian in exchange of that?" I asked. "No, bc he forgot to" "Oops" Igor said. "Anyway, Igor, would you mind if I talk to you in private?" I asked. "No, I don't mind at all. Come on" Igor said and walked in his room with Will. "So... whatcha wanna talk about?" Igor asked. "Is it ok if I can let you meet my friends?" I asked. "Yea, it's ok. I always like meeting new people" Igor said. "Awesome" I said. "Gaming Awesome" Igor said. Me and Igor giggled.