Part 17

*That was..... fun! *Laughs* Oh, who's next?*

Charlie's POV

I woke up and it was still night. Wait a minute, how was.... I had a dream and then, it turned into a nightmare. It seems like someone altered it, but no one here can do that, so.... who?

*In Will's dream*

Will's POV

I was at Igor's house with his sister. "Yay! Another..... kinda close win at MLP: RIM" Olga said. "Yea, you're getting better at... your time" Igor said. "Yea" I laughed. "Now.... can you try, please?" She asked. "Um... no, no, I'm good, I'm kinda not good at racing games" Igor said. "Oh" Olga said. "Alright then" She said. "Guys" Euria said from outside the door. "What Euria?" I asked, opening the door. "Me-..... Is Olga seriously playing Racing is Magic?" "Yep" "Ok, anyway,  me and Charlie have a surprise for you guys....... and it's not Olga dead on the floor" "Wait, what?" I turned to Olga and screamed. Euria wasn't kidding, she was actually dead on the floor. "Wow" I said. "Yea, but who killed her?" Charlie asked.  Me, Euria, and Charlie were quiet until we heard Igor laugh. "Igor" Euria said. He smirked, then threw two knives at Euria and Charlie. They both fell on the floor. "Um... Igor, what's happening?" I asked. "......." "Hello? Igor?" "I am not Igor right now, I am NightSkyNinja" He said and threw a knife at me.