So...hey

I remember first joining this app. I really only joined because I saw someone make a animation for a story on here. But I guess after a while I started to try and make a book. I failed yes. But I made a art book soon after. I met many amazing people by doing so.I made a few new friends after that. And I guess they were the reason I continued art. Soon I met more people who had the same interest as me. It was nice. Made so many fond memories on this app.

And this app was a nice part of my life.and I'm very happy I shared it with so many wonderful people. And I wanna try and make more memories soon.
But what I really wanna say is

Thank you for being friends. Even if some of you barely know me. I just wanna thank you.
And I guess sometimes when I'm down. It's nice to talk to people or look back at the fun times I had you all.

But sometimes those things do come to a end. I'm not gonna be posting on this art book/account as much anymore. I might not respond much to anyone. And I might seem like I'm quieting but I'm not and I'm not sure if I will anytime soon. But I'm sorry. I've lost much motivation over these wonderful years.

And I guess I'm still debating if I should quit (I guess I'll be on most the time to talk to anyone or work on book maybe )

But I just wanna thank everyone who has ever read or looked at my art books. You made me wanna continue doing art. And I thank you for that.

And I miss some of you guys and it's gonna suck leaving. But if I do still continuing posting on here. Then I guess that's ok. I'm not gonna be gone for a long time. And I'll always talk to you guys. When I can. I'm sure not a lot of people are gonna see this but if they do.

Thank you

And I know I said this before but...
Thank you again for these amazing memories. :)