chapter eight- little darling

Mentions of:

*eating disorder
*degrading
*tying up
*hitting/spanking
*daddy kink

Draco's POV:

Of course I meant none of that. I love her. I would never mean those things I said. But I needed to say those things so she would stop asking questions. She was getting too close to the truth about Violet-

"Draco!"

"Luna?"

"Get your ass over here!"

I walked over to Luna who was standing by the corridor from Potions.

"What do you want?"

"Draco. I don't know what happened between you and Clara, but I'm really worried about her. She isn't sleeping, she isn't going to her classes, she either stays in her bed or leaves the house and doesn't come back for days. I don't know where she goes, but she isn't eating. You don't know this but before you and her became close she was hospitalized for anorexia. I can already see her losing weight Draco."

"Oh god. I'm so sorry Luna. But I can't explain to her why I broke up with her."

"But you need to do something." Luna said.

"I will."

Clara's POV:

It wasn't just the not eating that caused the empty pit in my stomach. It was the never ending pit of heartbreak, the pain which seemed to literally take the form of a brick in my heart and stomach. Draco was gone. My worst fear came true, I wasn't good enough. No wonder he broke up with me. Look at me. I thought to myself as I got up from my bed and spied my collarbone poking out. I would be foolish to think the breakup was about Harry having a crush on me. I knew Draco was jealous, but he would never give me up because of it. It had to be something else. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I quickly got up from the floor, and looked at myself in the mirror. To say I looked like shit would be an understatement. My sweatpants and sweatshirt had been well worn for a week now. My hair hadn't seen a brush or a shower in a good 2 weeks, and my mascara was running down my cheeks. Oh well, it's probably Luna going to try to force me to eat again, I thought as I opened the door to find-

"Clara."

I shut the door out of shock. Draco. The shot of panic and anxiety overwhelmed me, as I took a deep breath and opened the door again.

"Hi."

"Shut up." Draco said as he took me into his arms and squeezed for a couple minutes.

Draco's POV:

As she opened the door, I got a glimpse of her sad tired aching eyes. I had done this. She looked terrible, but still pretty. When the door shut, I could feel my heart shut as well. She was gone. I ruined it. But no, she opened the door again and I didn't waste any time taking her into my arms. I had brought chicken noodle soup and snacks in my backpack for her. I took her hands in mine, and guided her to the couch. She fell into my arms, an old habit. Then her tears started to fall, hitting my sweatshirt like a waterfall. I hated seeing her cry. It hurt me to watch. Her tears came faster and faster, and turned into sobs.

"Draco I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm-"

She choked on tears at the end of her sentence. It broke me to see her like this, knowing I had done this.

"Clara, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm not leaving you. I'm going to start the shower for you okay?"

"No, no I can't. It's too hard. Please no."

"It's okay, I know I'm sorry it's hard, but I'm going to help you."

I started a warm shower for her and layed out fresh clothes. I remembered it was Tuesday, and took out her face cleanser for her. She then came into the bathroom and I began to take off hers and my clothes. I guided her fragile body into the shower, and held her underneath the spraying warm water. Shit. I forgot the music. She loves music in the shower, because it distracts most of her thoughts. I grabbed my phone from outside the shower and shuffled Lana Del Rey. I saw her face lit up a bit, when Art Deco came on. I gently shampooed her hair, holding her against me and massaging her scalp. I conditioned her hair, and washed her body, cleaning away the old feelings of despair. I turned the shower off, and wrapped her in a towel and then myself. I reached to help her with her clothes, but she smiled at me and said:

"It's okay. I can do this."

I put on my own pants as she started on cleansing her face. She looked better already.

"Now it's time to eat."

I saw tears brim her eyes.

"But I'm scared.."

"I know. But you need it and what you're doing isn't healthy and you know it."

I opened up the chicken noodle soup from the thermos.

"I made sure to buy your favorite kind." I said as I handed her the thermos and a spoon.

"Thank you." Clara said as she began to eat.

I saw the pain and frustration in her eyes, but she finished the soup.

"Good I'm proud of you." I said as I reached in for a kiss.

"Wait. What's happening with us now?" Clara asked.

"I don't know."

Clara's POV:

What do you mean you don't know. Idiot. Tell me.

"Well why did you break up with me? And don't pull some stupid bull crap about Harry."

"I can't tell you."

"Yeah you said that shit before, but WHY?" I said getting angrier.

"I said, you deaf slut, I can't tell you!"

"And why did you say those mean things about me at the Lake?" I said.

"I had too. To distract you!"

"Oh so saying mean hurtful things is a good way to distract me oh okay, got it."

"I'm not saying it is, but it's what I had to do."

"But why did you have to do it?"

Draco went silent. Then he grabbed my neck and shoved me on the bed. I was too focused on him being shirtless to care about the argument anymore. I traced my fingers down his abs as he took off my shirt. His body came down onto me, his hand on my waist and kissing me hard. I took his blond hair in my hands as he kissed hard down my neck, leaving purple hickies. He reached my tits, massaging them and kissing them. He attempted to take his belt off, but his hard dick got in the way.

"Oh you whore I missed you. Making me so hard I can barely take my belt off. You're in for so much punishment. You remember your safe word?" Draco asked worriedly.

"Yes, I do." I said.

Draco took off his pants and then took off mine. He reached over into my drawer, and pulled out a vibrator and put it on my clit. He then reached for his rope. I groaned as Draco pushed the vibrator harder against my clit. He tied my hands and ankles to the bed, and took his dick in his hand.

"Beg for daddy's cock."

"Oh please I want you inside me so bad, I'll do anything for you daddy. I want you to make me cum so bad. Give me that dick."

"First you need some punishment for being a bad girl." Draco said as he grabbed his belt.

"Turn over."

I turned onto my stomach and felt the swift strike of the rubber belt on my ass. And another one. And another. I cried out in pain.

"You're such a dirty cock sucking bitch. All you want is my dick. You're my play toy. You're my object and if you complain, you'll have to get punished more."

"Yes daddy."

He finally took the tip of his dick and slowly moved it along my pussy.

"Please put it in please please daddy. I'll be the best girl you've ever seen."

"Be quiet." Draco said as he flipped me onto my back and grabbed my waist for support. He inserted his dick in me, and moaned as his hips grinded against mine. Draco increased with such speed and intensity, until I was shaking so much I grabbed onto the bed frame.

"Stay still my little darling. Be a good girl for daddy."

Draco's hand gripped my tits as his other hand held my ass. He pushed harder and harder into me, until we both began moaning louder than before. Draco grabbed my hair into a rough ponytail, and looked at me all tied up to the bed. He began rubbing my clit with his thumb, while pounding into me until we both came. Draco then untied me from the bedposts, and we just lied on the bed satisfied, but thinking.