chapter fifty-one, i love you, louis tomlinson!

[Louis' iPhone] :BOYFRIEND🥵💚 has requested to FaceTime you?accept?yes | noyes | no

accept?
yes | no
yes | no

HARRY.
Hi baby

LOUIS.
Fucking hell Harry Styles, you can't keep pulling things like this on me

HARRY.
Oh come on, sure I can...I mean I just did...did you like the flowers?

LOUIS.
Harry...

HARRY.
Fine...did you like the flowers AND the new bed that I got you

LOUIS.
You know I love them, but you don't need to keep doing things like this. I mean, a brand new bed. I'm pretty sure I never had a boyfriend get me something like that...Harry, I am just as happy when you send me an "I love you" text, FaceTime me to tell me about your day or send me a photo of that kitten that adopted you on "My Policeman" set.

HARRY.
You mean, I adopted her-

LOUIS.
Nope, pretty sure it's the other way around...speaking of which, will you bring Ivy home with you? I really want to meet the only girl that stole my boyfriend's heart.

HARRY.
Aww, you are too darn sweet, I'll have to consider it...Ivy did get pretty comfortable on my dressing room couch.

HARRY.
Also Lou, I know that you don't need these big grand gestures from me, but what can I say, I love spoiling you...it's stronger than me. That and the fact that you told me that sunflowers always make you happy...I love seeing you happy Lou, I only ever want to see you happy, especially at a time like this.

LOUIS.
Yeah, because they remind me of you...and the first bouquet you ever got me...do you know that I still have those flowers or at least what's left of them...I pressed them into my diary, gonna show it to our kids one day and tell them that their dad was always a big romantic.

HARRY.
Louis-

LOUIS.
Yeah Haz?

HARRY.
I don't think you understand how much I am in love with you right now & forever. I love you, Louis Tomlinson.

LOUIS.
Yeah? Well I love you too, Harry Styles! Gosh, I wish I could kiss the living hell out of you right now...can't believe that they made you stay a WHOLE month longer.

HARRY.
Think that can be arranged.

LOUIS.
Harry, please don't joke around with stuff like this. You know I miss you too much-

HARRY.
Then I suggest you open your front door.

LOUIS.
I swear to god Harry Edward Styles, if this is some sick prank of yours...I will dump you right here, right-

...

"Meow"

"Ivy?"

"Hi, baby"

"Harry-"