4

Taehyung was driving both of you home. Home? Yes, he did call their house home. He turned on the his playlist as they were waiting for the signal to turn green.

The song made both of you stiffen.

"My last made me feel like I would never try again"

"But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt"

"Come closer, I'll give you all my love"

"If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything"

The air tensed. How was their luck

This song brought back so many memories. You looked out of the window. He eventually drove both of you home. Unlocking the door, both of you dropped yourselves on the couch.

You pinched the bridge of your nose and sat up straight.

Y/n: I'll speak f-first...

You said nervously. You didn't think you would've to talk about this ever.

Taehyung audibly gulped and held your hand in his, reassuring.

*FLASHBACK*

Taehyung and Y/n in unison: WE ARE PREGNANT OH MY GODDD!

They hugged each other tight. Both of them were so overwhelmed. They weren't expecting one but you being pregnant made both of happy as if kids got their favourite candy. Taehyung couldn't stop bragging about how he'll play with their young one.

He often came to pick you up from your office. He made you sleep at night, talked with the growing foetus inside you not minding even though it was one sided.

It wasn't as perfect as it seemed to be. You both often got exhausted. Taehyung having a developing business made him work harder each day.

At your 3 month check-up, Taehyung urgently had to go overseas for a project. You usually got up at morning, freshened up, made breakfast for yourself. You texted Taehyung that Jungkook will take you to the hospital.

Taehyung sent some cute messages, trying to apologize for not making it for the checkup. You smiled at his nature, he was so protective.

Little did you know that this will be the last time you'll smile at him. You had to pee frequently. Discarding your lower clothes, you frowned. Intense thoughts came up in your mind as you saw blood clots on your underwear.

Your vision blurred. Your lower lip shivered. You had no idea what to do. Periods in pregnancy are impossible. You tried shrugging off those thoughts and immediately called up Taehyung. The line took your call to the voicemail making you even more frustrated.

You cleaned up yourself, wearing the menstrual cup, you tried calling him once more. Yet again your call was declined. You frustratingly pulled your hair. You called Jungkook to take you for the checkup immediately.

He came hurriedly, panicking when he heard your shivering voice. You didn't utter a word to him, you were just slowly drowning in your own emotions. He drove you to your doctor sensing that something was up.

You immediately got inside not caring about the patients that came before you. Seeing your doctor, you burst into tears. She checked you, tried having a sonography yet..... It was just nothing. You put a palm on your mouth trying to control a loud sob. You bit your palm.

Your doctor looked at you sympathetically. She just shook her head as your eyes welled up with fresh tears.

Jungkook panicked when he heard your sobs. He badly wanted to go in and ask what caused you to be like this. The fact that you had been so positive about this checkup and now it was completely different.

You pressed your face in the cushion. It hurt, you felt impure. Your unborn died, made you feel ugly.

Jungkook came inside after the doctor let him in. He tried holding your hand but you jerked him off. You were just so vulnerable, sad, angry, frustrated.

That day you laid their motionless, staring at the fan on the ceiling, rotating. The fan rotated and came back at the same position it started from and so did your thoughts. Every now and then you made a conclusion but you were back on the thought you had started from making your tears flow.

He just wasn't here

And I was dying

He still wasn't here

Our unborn died

He still wasn't here

Where is he?