The Girl Ravage

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Enjoy reading! :)

---

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Aleph Alcantara and Grace Antonio in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." said the priest.

Everyone is quiet and attentive while listening to the homily given by the priest. Some are emotional while others are excited. Who wouldn't right? It's the most awaited wedding and most talk in town. Before the wedding ceremony started, I even heard group of girls talking about the groom.

"Shet! Ang gwapo niya talaga no?"

"I can't believe na ikakasal na siya! Ang bata bata pa niya, tsaka ang gwapo niya!"

"Oo nga for sure maraming iiyak niyan!"

"Sayang talaga! Kung alam ko lang pinikot ko na yun!"

Upon hearing those statements, I can't help but smirk. The nerve of those teenager, I am 100% sure that they can't even reach his standards neither mine. I just sat there and listen to the priest. It's boring sitting in here really. I am near to puke when I overheard those ladies in their late 40's and 50's talking about the groom but I choose to smile. This day is special to me. I don't want to ruin it, hearing their cry over spilt milk for this young and handsome man in front of me is enough to make my life worth living.

"Madame, aren't we going home? It's so boring in here." said by secretary.

I just glare at her and mouthed these words, "Not yet dear."

Yes. I am not the one who will get married. I am the one who will ruin this man's happiness. Well it's not my problem anymore, I just did my part here. I can help but giggle while imagining things in my head.

"Does anyone here have reasons why this couple should not be married?" asked by the priest. I raise my left hand.

"Me!" I stand from my seat. I heard the commotion from people inside the church, I just ignore them.

"What the hell?!" commented hysterically by the bride.

"May I know what the reason is?" priest. I walked down the aisle while hearing those who are invited in this wedding.

"He impregnated m—" but the groom cut me.

"Liar! I don't even know you! Grace let me explain, this is all a misunderstanding. Father, let's continue the wedding ceremony—"

"No let me hear her!" Grace reasoned out. Stupid.

I started crying. "I know you won't believe me. But I have here the proofs, the videos and such—"

"Oh my! I don't want to see that! This is a sacred place. Will you please settle that before I conduct a wedding ceremony here!" then the priest walked out. I heard the commotion from people. Grace's parents are fuming mad, her mother was hysterical. Aww, I feel bad for the old lady. She slapped the groom and then they take Grace with them.

"Wait! Mom, let me explain! Grace!" shouted by the man.

---

After an hour of sitting there, I decided to leave the man.

"Where the hell are you going?" I can hear the anger in his voice. Good thing I'm used to dealing with this kind of people.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm already leaving." I walked passed by him.