Chapter One

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about And she's got everything that I have to live without.

This song really relates to me.

I love him. He love her. She Don't love him. She doesn't care for others. She hates everything. It all started back then. When he and she are in a relationship.

Christine. Drake said. Napatingin naman si Christine sa kanya.

Mmm. Tumingin siya sa mga mata ni Drake.

I love you. That hit me.

Remembering times that my sister and my husband are in a relationship.

Magulo no. I'm Cindy the protagonist of this story. In this story there's no antagonist . It's complicated.

Chanel Cindy Ahn. 20 yrs. Old. MARRIED.

Yeah, married to a man who's not worth for me. A man who doesn't love me but said his vows.

But there's more... Christine margaux Ahn. My sister. 22 yrs. Old. Married.

Drake Andrew Sander . My husband. My sisters Ex.

Justin Timothy Sander. My sisters husband.

Justin said he loves me but why did he said his vows too?

Well of course me and my sister are married for the sake of our company.

I promise to myself that I won't fall for him.

But fate and my heart decided.

My mind tells me don't love him but my heart flatters when I'm with him.

How will my story end?

Let's find out.

---------------------------------------

Miss jovysantos0715

HI. I know my chapter 1 sucks just bare with it thanks.... :)

~authorjeon~