Take Them Off

Recap: Ajey asked you to join him for clubbing tonight and you said yes.

You went home after the shoot. It was 8:30 pm, you went for a shower. Of course you wanted to look good. After the shower, you stood in front of wardrobe in order to decide what to wear. After wasting 10 minutes you finally selected a dress.

[Your Outfit]

[Your Outfit]

Ajey stopped his car near your house and called you. 

Ajey: Tay.. I'm waiting outside.

Taylor: Just 5 minutes.. I'm locking the doors. 

Ajey: Come fast!

You locked the door and started approaching his car. He didn't noticed you first but when he did, he was speechless. It seemed like you have dressed up to kill him tonight. He bit his lips as you entered his car. He was staring at you constantly. 

Taylor: I guess we're gonna be late if you won't start the car. 

Ajey: Ye...Yes... We have to go.. But where? [Confused] 

Taylor: For clubbing, right? 

Ajey: Ohh.. Yeah... Sorry I forgot. 

[Ajey POV: I don't know what suddenly happened to me. I was lost somewhere when I saw her. No doubt she's looking so hot tonight. She always look hot but something's different tonight. I don't know if it's my way of thinking or my illusion but yeah this girl is going to kill me.]

You guys reached club. He held your hand and dragged you to his friends. He introduced you. Everyone in the club was staring at you constantly. Of course they will, you looked damn hot. You felt awkward at those stares. Every girl wants attention but this was too much. You didn't wanted to ruin your mood so you stopped overthinking and went to get a drink. You ordered Scotch for yourself. Ajey came and held your waist from behind. He too ordered scotch for himself. 

Ajey: Look how interesting it is and you were denying to come here. 

Taylor: I know but I left clubbing so I thought it might be awkward. 

Ajey: Why though? It's a great place to chill. 

Taylor: I know but I was restricted by my parents. 

Ajey: Why? Who restricts clubbing? 

Taylor: My Mom caught me doing drugs in the club and I used to stay out of home late night because of partying and clubbing. So they restricted it all for me.

Ajey: What? Drugs? So you're a spoilt kid of rich parents. [Laughs]

Taylor: Very Funny [Sarcastically]

Ajey: Don't you miss them?

Taylor: A lot.

Ajey: Why don't you talk to them then?