Rare

Recap: You got hit by a truck and were injured badly. Pedestrians called cops and ambulance and they took you to the hospital. 

Cops were investigating your accident scene because the truck, who hit you, ran away after doing the accident. So in order to get some clue they were at the accident scene. 

Cop 1: Hey did you find anything inside the car? 

Cop 2: Not yet.. everything is damaged very badly. But do you know who's she? 

Cop 1: No.. I don't.. Try searching for some identity card inside the car. Maybe that will give us clue about her. 

Cop 2: We need to inform her family about the accident. Because looking at her condition, I'm not sure if she'll survive. 

Cop 1: Hey I got a purse inside the dashboard. 

Cop 2: Let's check it.. It will surely have an ID or something. 

The cops checked your purse and there they find your office ID card. 

Cop 1: Wait

Cop 1: Wait.. Is she Rehan Shroff's daughter? [surprised] 

Cop 2: I guess so.. Yeah She is. 

Cop 1: This looks like an ID card for a gaming company I guess. 

Cop 2: Look at the ID, she's writer and stylist at that company. We should inform them first. 

Cop 1: Yeah.. Common sit in the car. 

The cops went to the office. They found Ajey's bodyguard there.

Cop 1: We need to speak to Mr. Ajey Nagar. It's his gaming company right? 

Bodyguard: Yes Sir. But Ajey Sir is not here. In fact, no one's here. 

Cop 2: So where are they? Look, Its important. 

Bodyguard: They all are at a party in Maiher Garden. It's a banquet hall, 2 km from here. 

The cop took out your ID card from his zip lock bag and showed it to the guard. 

Cop 1: Have a look at this ID card. It's of this company? 

Bodyguard: Yes Sir. Wait.. It's Miss Taylor's. But where did you got this? 

Cop 2: She had an accident. We got this on the accident scene.

Bodyguard: What? When and how? [Shocked] 

Cop 1: Today, a few hours ago. Her car got hit by a truck. 

Bodyguard: Ohh sorry to hear this. Is she alright? 

Cop 1: We can't say anything now. She's at the hospital. Her treatment is going on. 

Bodyguard: Ohh God... Why? What will happen to Ajey Sir now. He won't be able to bear it if something happens to her. [Upset]