Lets just skip the death eh?

(Let's just skip the death.. for now, also I just so happened to decide to add more to this chapter)

You wake up to a sunny park right beside a tree. You thought you had died, no you did die so how are you still alive? You look at yourself, you have dark as night bones with red and yellow on your fingertips, you are still wearing the same clothes which you died with. Which was a relief, you were wearing a galaxy oversized hoodie, black jeans, black boots, your purple glasses, really people considered you to be a person that pretends to be depressed because you loved the color black. Although I do love the color black and galaxy themed things, I was NOT trying to look depressed.

There seems to be a backpack next to you that says 'this is for you' which you decide to look inside. There was a book in there saying who I am now and how to open up codes and all of that. After continuously trying to at least open up your check* you finally did it. What it said did surprise you though..

Error sans¿?
A reincarnated being.
God of codes, god of destruction, #$&$#*@('#$&$
Hp: unknown/unknown

Atk: unknown

Defence: unknown

Currently is confused where they are and are still learning the mechanics of using magic.

Likes: chocolate, galaxy themes, hoodies, oversized sleeves, soft blankets, reading, writing, music, gardening, piano,coffee ( shit we got a coffee addict here)

Hates: bullies, rapists, torturers, being underestimated, big crowds, being touched, hurting others unless forced to

Huh, you would never had though that you were reincarnated as Error. You look in the book provided to you by a unknown person, seems like you have your own house. Well time to go find it with the map that was drawn.

.

One hour later brought to you by my * slight* coffee addiction actually is it even a slight addiction anymore at this point?

.

You managed to tread to the other side of a forest that was nearby, turns out there's a waterfall behind it with a big house. Which was a relief as you don't really know what to do if you ever got a mansion. The house has a light lavender purple for its walls while the roof was a white color, it had 2 floors with a balcony at the back. There was a garden at the back of the house with growing fruits, vegetables, spices, apple trees, banana trees, etc.

It's as if whoever gave you this house knew you loved gardening, which you were grateful for. You decide to explore the inside of the house. When you first went inside there was a living room with black couches forming a L in front of a big screen TV with a small table in between, next was the kitchen which was right across the living room in its own space. The kitchen was mainly black with light brown tops and had flower designs on the cabinets and the table which people called a kitchen table island.

(Like this but with lavender colored walls and flower designs ) You decide to head upstairs where the bedrooms are, there seems to be 5 rooms you can choose from

(Like this but with lavender colored walls and flower designs ) You decide to head upstairs where the bedrooms are, there seems to be 5 rooms you can choose from. You decide to go with this room.

You decide to go out of the house so you could practice your newfound magic

.

.

2 hours later brought to you by chibi Error

.

.

You had finally managed to get ahold of your magic including on how to open the codes and portals, you think about changing your name even though you like the name Error you would like to change it a bit as you want to pick out your own name that you think represents you more.

After some time debating on what it should be you finally decided and so you put it into the codes as your new name.

Deciding to have a name similar to Error you decided on the name Era.

Era's POV

It had been a few days since I had been reincarnated, it was... surprisingly going along smoothly. Although, it is to end soon when I get out of this.. AU and meet the other AU's. Although meeting the Bad Sans or the Bad Gays as I'd like to call them might be the most trouble and will affect what will happen in the future, same with the Star Sanses although..

What if I were to get them both to trust me? I would give them a fake name, so they won't truly know me. I'll most likely give them two different fake names, I'll also have to do something to make my appearance different when I'm around them. Can't let myself be found out after all.

Well.. naturally I have to let at least one person to know, someone to vent out my frustrations to, someone I can tell the truth to.

Well it is not going to be easy to find a person or skeleton as I should say, that I can truly trust as they can betray me at any point of time. Having trust issues is going to be helpful in this situation, isn't it?

Time skip brought to you by.. Wait.. DEMONI I TOLD YOU TO STOP TEACHING VERVAIN HOW TO TOR--

...Damnit. Today's the day, the day where I have to meet other AUs...

'I wasn't mentally prepared for this at all. Why did someone's machine just decided to malfunction right now..?' I thought as I look at all the different Sanses and Papyruses.