Commander Levi Ackerman

/Levi/

I saw that girl crying a lot saying she's my girlfriend... But I couldn't remember her, or if I saw her before. I feel pain in head and after few minutes come doctor in room. "You have amnesia, you can remember something but don't have to. It show up in the time. You can go but if your head start hurt come on control" He said and leave. I stay shocked and that girl as well. I stands up and goes to my room what was with that girl. She's probably really my girl but I'm not sure about that.

/You/

You're always thinking about times you were cuddling with Levi and it always makes you cry. 4 days past and you're training again when Erwin come and call everyone to main hall. You sat down next to Levi and wait for Erwin to start talking. "I called you here cause I need tell you something. How you know, few days ago attack on us Colossal Titan and we need training more. In past days one of you show his talent. Levi Ackerman come here" Erwin said and Levi just stand up and walks to him. Erwin hugged him around shoulders.

"This young man is really talented and after talking with Zeke and others, Levi Ackerman, since today you're commander of Scouting Legion! Congratulations!" Your eyes widened of happiness and smiles. You was happy for Levi and you saw he's happy too.... Even he's not smiling.

After few hours of celebrating you come in to room and Levi was already there. He was reading book what have from you on his birthday. You smiled and sits on bed.

"Thank you" He said. "Why? I didn't do anything" You answer him little confused. "For helping me with training... Without you I wouldn't be what I am now" He smiled little and it warm you up on heart so you smiled back at him. 

~Next morning~

When you woke up next to you on table was plate with breakfast and little note. You took it and reads: Get ready and come to waterfalls in forest

You quickly ate breakfast and changes clothes. Than you run to the waterfalls where you see Levi sitting on ground and holding rose. You come behind him "hi" You told him with happiness in voice. "Hey" He told back and stand up. "What do you need Levi?" You ask all curious what he need. "This"

He said and softly kissed you.