Chapter 4

That morning, Dylan got me up around 9:00 because he had something planned for the day. I didn't take a shower that night so I had to get ready. Before we got out of bed, Dylan and I got under the covers.
"I love you so much babygirl" Dylan said rubbing my inner thigh. The only thing I had on was some really thin underwear and Dylan's sweatshirt.
"I love you too Dylan" I said , which was hard to say because Dylan was rubbing me. Dylan scooted himself down and positioned his head in between my thighs. He pulled down my underwear and began gently licking my inter thighs.
"Babe" he said
"Yes?" I said letting out a slight moan
"Please let me go further, please baby." He said
"Okay Dylan , I can't wait any longer " I said giving myself to him.
Dylan began to eat me out. After he got done, he sat up.
"Baby, you taste so good" he said rubbing me with his 2 fingers
He got on top of me and started to squeeze my boobs.
"Dylan, don't you think this would be a lot more easy of you just took off the sweatshirt?" I said smirking
He took it off and started to suck my boobs and then he told me to hang on.
He ran to the bathroom and grabbed a condom. He took of his boxers and slid into me. After we did the deed, we layed in bed all day.
"Baby, you were so good this morning" Dylan said
"So we're you" I said kissing him
About 3 days passed and I noticed I was late having my period. A thought crossed my mind that I might be pregnant, but I remembered we used a condom. So I just forgot about it.
The next morning, we were eating breakfast and i suddenly felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. After I felt better, I went to the store. As I was getting groceries, I picked up a pregnancy test. I didn't tell Dylan because I was almost positive I wasn't pregnant. I just wanted to be sure. I had forgot all about it and it had been almost 3 weeks since Dylan and I had had sex. That night, I tough I would take the test because I was almost 2 weeks late on my period. I took it and it read positive. My heart dropped. I layed the test on the floor and cried. Dylan came in there shortly after.
"Bent? What's wrong" Dylan asked
I didn't reply so he picked me up off the floor and layed me on the bed.
After I stopped crying , Dylan asked me what was wrong again.
"Dylan , I can't tell you" I said
"Babygirl, you can't tell me anything." Dylan said holding me
I got up and went and got my test and handed it to Dylan, he just looked at me.
...."I guess the condom broke..." Dylan said