Regret always coming late ☆

"i thought that we are more than a bestfriend.
I thought that we are inseparable partner.
But should i shout my heart out in disappointed when i know that you already have a girlfriend???
I lost once again.
I...
I really loving you. "

Sica crying her heart in the front of the chef. Her ex. He, Lary, trying to comfort her with all of his cooking skill. He gave her a sweet dessert that she loves, pudding.
"Come on sica..." He put the plate in the front of her.
"Lary! Stop it! I don't have appetite for this! " she slam the plate to the ground. "Ah."
"I tried my best to hold my anger. I tried to comfort you, as your ex. And what did you do now?!"
"Sorry... I don't..." Sica crying again..
"I told you to confess to Jae before its too late, right?!" Lary clean the shattered plate and he look back to Sica. " Now its too late. He already engaged."
"I FCKN KNOW THAT!!" Sica raise her voice.
Lary grab Sica chin and lift her head. He look closely to her, "Go snatch Jae or you will regret it again."
Sica stop her tears. She determined to crush Jae engagement day.

--- ☆ ---

Sica wakes up with full of fire. She grabs her phone and calling her assistant, Yuna.
"Me and Jae have a schedule today?" Ask Sica as soon as the phone is connected.
"Yes, you both have. I've already prepared for your outfit. Wait. I'll send it." Sica open the message.
"Change it to more sexy."
"But, you can't.. we already have-"
"Change it. Please."
"I'll try to change it." Yuna stopped herself. "But you know we already have a warning for the last time you ask for the sexy one, right?"
"I know it, Yuna. Help me. Its now or never...." Sica slowing her voice.
"... You okay?" Ask Yuna.
"I'm okay. If you can, please change it."
"Ok. I try first."
Sica walk towards her closet. She need to meet Lary again this morning.
"Will he mad at me?" Sica look at her reflection in the sexiest outfit for morning that she choose last night before bed. She walks away from closet, "i dont care."

" You say last night that i should snatch Jae

" You say last night that i should snatch Jae. Whats your idea?" Sica gave Lary no time to loading his brain.
"What?" He scratched his head. "Its 7am, you dress like a......" He stop it and continue, "in the front of my door. Whats your problem, madam?"
Sica push Lary and comes inside his home. Lary just baffled for what he sees. "Heey! Privacy please!"
Sica look at Lary. "You don't have girlfriend, Lary."
Lary shut the door and walk towards Sica which already seated in his sofa.
"You." Lary stop himself again.
"Hows my looks now?" Ask Sica.
"Sluts." Lary gave the most irritated looks to Sica.
"EXCUSE ME, SIR?!" Sica gets up and stand in the front of Lary.
"What should i say?" Lary whipped Sica hair and his finger runs from her neck to her arms. "Off shoulder and very tight shirt." He grabs Sica waist and bring her closer to his body. "Do you plan to snatch Jae or snatch my morning routine?"

--- ☆ ---
Continued.