There is always light at the end of the tunnel

I am so glad Quinn and I left school and went to the cafe. I got a ton on my mind, and I know I can tell her anything without her judging me. "so tell me what going on." states Quinn. "I just hate it. jordan thinks he can run my life... I feel empty, and numb without him. It's like he ran away with a huge piece of me. And he dangles it in my face, taunting me like a dog with other girls. He knows he is perfect. He's got that cocky attitude. And I am just done. Also my least favorite teacher, Mr. Williams, humiliated me... It's just not fair. I hate life right now." Blaikley cries, while trying to get in a breath from talking so fast. She feels a bit better. Getting all that crap off her chest. "Blaikley.. You can't let that cocky, full-of-himself, loser control you. You're perfect! And if he can't see how awesome you are, then he's not the one. He is too egotistical for you. And I know it's tough. Heartbreak is like going through hell. You feel numb, weak, and you feel empty. That's how I felt when me and my ex Zachary broke up. You feel like they gotta be apart of you in someway. It's pathetic... The worthless feeling shouldn't be there. And then you try and do everything you can to get them back and make them jealous. Girl, it's tough.... But trust me, a better opportunity will come out of it.
Authors note: so I apologize. This is very unedited. It's hard to edit on my phone. please give me some feedback on the story! Love yall! Xx -bree