𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Alone

Alone.

That's something Ollie was used to ever since the Sidebottom girl was a baby who was abandoned by her family.

She was the weird loner kid growing up, no one wanted to be her friend. She's been sent to foster care after foster care for many years.

She only had one home she loved with a wonderful woman. Ella Pierce was always nice to the girl, she was like a mother to Ollie.

But nothing good ever last for Ollie as the woman had to send the girl to a different home. That was the only home that was good.

So Ollie decided to change her last name to Pierce, to the only person to love her and because she hated her real last name.

Ollie was broken beyond repair. She hated what her family did to her, what she had to go through. She's been to so many terrible home that were mean or abusive.

Finally the girl had enough. She stole from the evil man she lived with that hit the kids when he was drunk. It wasn't the first time she stole, she had to steal before to survive.

She always had to take care of herself.

So she ran away from that home, something she finally had courage to do.

She was only fourteen at the time, she had to live out on the streets and steal to live.

Ollie had decided to look into finding her family, she had found out their names years ago but didn't care about searching for them. But she had nothing to live for anymore, she wanted to know who they were

Hanna and Graham Sidebottom was their names. She had a twin sister Becky and she wanted to know the girl who she shared a womb with.

The only thing she had of her family was a picture of her parents, her sister and Ollie as babies.

She wanted to know why they gave her up.

"Ticket for one?"

Ollie turned back to the man and smiled at him. "Yes sir."

Her accent rang through, an accent she had since birth. But she had learned to speak without it since she's been around American's since forever.

He handed her the ticket for the ferry. "Going to see family?"

The blonde nodded. "I'm going to try." She gave him the money and with a thanks, walked away. She took in a deep breath. "England here I come."

~~~

She stepped off the ferry, pushing through the crowd. She was scared to meet her family.

She threw her hoodie over her head and shoved her hands in the pockets as she walked from the crowd.