Prolouge

1921 england

Everything about this young girl seemed normal, there was nothing out of the ordinary about her, that was until her curiosity got the best of her and she stumbled upon an old chest in her mothers bedroom.

"We'll be back soon honey, theres cherry pie on the table if you get hungry" Lillies dad explained.

"Alright father, thank you" She grinned and waved as she watched her parents walk down the path, away from her house.

She ran upstairs to look for a hairbrush and remembered she left it in her mothers bedroom, she carefully grabbed it of the bed and went to close the door. Before she left something shining caught the corner of her eye, she turned around and saw what seemed to be an ancient box, curiously, she walked over to it.

It wasn't a huge chest but it fit perfectly underneath her mothers nightstand. She stroked her fingers against the gold rimming, wiping some of the dust off. The wood was chipping and the leather buckles were breaking, yet it still had an ancient-like beauty to it. Lillie tried to open it but it was locked, she grabbed her wand and waved it infront of the lock "alohomora" she chanted. The buckle came undone and she took a look inside.

She picked up an old, leather book and opened it, it had pictures of her mother and grandmother when they were little. It seemed the box she opened was a memory box. She dug deeper and found something that caught her eye, it was a beautiful silver necklace. She picked up the necklace to look closer, it had an hourglass in the middle of it, it looked exactly like a time turner, however, it was silver.

Lillie did some research on what magic this necklace could behold, after a while she had still found nothing and there was only one way to find out, turning it.