The Greeting

You wake up in a cold, dark, lonely place that seems to feel like a cage that is going upwards. You look around seeing your surroundings, all you can really see is boxes and cloth. When you memorized your surroundings you look all over your body making sure your not injured, when all of a sudden "𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦!"

 your thrown off balance. Your able to catch yourself and look up when you see the night sky, your able to open the doors to the cage and jump out but you cut your arm and wince in pain. Holding your deep cut you look around and realize it's pitch black but your able to make out a few huts that look abandoned. 

You start walking towards one hoping to find something for your arm and a flashlight. You walk to the door and slowly push open the door, you look around and the room and you are able to make out a flashlight shape when someone grabs your arm and turns on the flashlight shining it towards your face. at this point I was really scared because he was like a tower! around 6'1 or 6'2 

"Who are you shank!" he said angerly gripping my wrist so I don't run. "I - I don't know..." you said scared of what would happen. "All I know is I came up in a box looking thing and got cut. I came here looking for supplies" The boy realizing that I was a girl and loosened his grip so he didn't hurt me "Listen your going to be quiet and follow me. Try anything, ANYTHING, I won't hesitate to tackle you" the boy said with a tone of voice that scared me. 

I nodded slowly, he brought me to a hut and turned on a lamp "Sit down" He said, I sat down quickly and looked around. He came over and sat across from me with stuff in his hand I couldn't make out . "This is going to sting so don't scream or you will wake the others." I nodded again and he cleaned my cut and wrapped it up so nothing got into it. "Follow me" he said sounding tired. I didn't say anything I just followed as he said. 

He brought me back to the hut that he found me in "Listen all you need to know is that no one is going to hurt you, I'll explain more in the morning" he said nicely "But do not go outside without me. You can have the bed and I'll sleep here" pointing to the ground "Thank you..." You said nervously, he started walking over to a dresser and started digging when he walked over with a pair or pajamas "Your clothes have blood, dirt and sweat on them here." You look at your clothes and look up grabbing the pajamas "oh yeah um, thanks."

you say while smiling . he pointed to the bathroom so I knew where to go, I went to change into a black long sleeve shirt with red and black plaid pants, you looked down to see the pants were huge on your small body. you bent over to roll them up but it wasn't working so you just walked with them dragging on the floor. You walked out to him knocked out so you just crawled into the bed, you noticed the pillow was still there. You smiled lightly and curled up and fell asleep fast because you were very tired.

Its around 7:30ish when the boy starts shaking you awake, you look up and see a boy with green eyes, a nice jawline, a very nice shaped nose, and weird shaped eyebrows looking down at you. "What time is it?" you say as you start yawning  and getting up to stretch "Its time for breakfast" he said while yawning. "Oh ok, Can I change first before we go?" He said sure and stood there waiting for me to come back out from changing my clothes.