Chapter 7

-Bakugou pov-

I woke up to my annoying ass alarm only to slam my hand down on it. "Shut upp" I groaned getting out of bed. I dragged myself to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'Was it..all a dream?' I asked myself, 'No..it felt too real to be a dream' .."Dammit" I said aloud wishing it would all just go away.

I couldn't help but think of the events.. a part of me felt relieved but at the same time I was mad. Not at deku, but myself. 'How could I let myself be so fucking vulnerable!?' I screamed in my head. 'Especially in front of deku!' I continued, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste out of frustration, I began brushing my teeth angrily trying to clear my head.

'DIE YOU DAMN GERMS!' I screamed in my head while brushing my teeth aggressively. Once I finished I washed my face and sighed before getting my clothes and getting ready to take a shower.

-later-

I turned off the piping hot water and slowly got out. I ruffled my hair to dry it before drying the rest of my body. I quickly threw on my uniform, I didnt even bother brushing my hair, I mean what's the point in even trying to tame it?

I threw on my shoes and backpack before I headed out the door, not even bothering too say bye to anyone. Before going on my route to UA, I made sure to move the latter so the old hag doent question me later.

-Deku POV-

As I was getting ready to leave the hide out, I heard a raspy voice behind me. ...'shigaraki' I thought to myself.. "Hey midoriya. Make sure not to be followed this time. I might just have to trade you out for someone else if you cant do this, just remember who saved who."

....My heart practically sank, "You've got nothing to worry about, it wont happen again." I said walking out. I had never heard him so angry..and I know he meant it..'if I mess up again, they wouldnt need me anymore, I mean they cant have me messing up all the time or our cover would be blown...wait...my cover..Kacchan knows! He'll tell everyone!! NO!' I yelled in my head as I started running towards UA.

Once I got there though..I was too late..kacchan was already there..'No..he told evryon-' My thoughts got cut off, "Hello! Midoriya I presume, we got off on a bad start, however I'd like to re-introduce myself. I am Tenya Iida from some private academy!!" It was that guy...shouldn't he be freaking out?..actually, evryone seems normal...'but kacchan he-' my thoughts were once again caught off, but not by glasses. It was by a pair of red eyes. I looked at kacchan and he was staring right at me. I looked at him a little wide eyed, he slowly looked away putting his head down in return.

'He didnt tell anyone...why..?' I asked myself the last part over and over trying to think of a reason. 'Maybe he wants to blackmail me?..no..that's not like him. I'll have to ask him later-' my thoughts were once again cut off by the loud one with glasses.

"Hello? Are you listening?" He asked, still sticking out his hand. "O-oh sorry! I'm Izuku midoriya" I said with a forced smile shaking his hand. "Its very nice to meet you midoriya!. I was going to approach you yesterday but you seemed caught up in a conversation with the angry blond one. Do you two happen know eachother?" He asked 'This guy sure is nosy.' I thought mentally rolling my eyes.

"Oh kacchan? Y-yeah..we've known eachother since we were kids..he's never been to fond of me though" I said lightly scratching my neck.

"Ah..I'm sorry to hear that. He doesn't seem like the friendly type." He said looking at kacchan.

"Anyways, it's time for class. Please head to your seat."

I looked at him for a moment 'Dont tell me what to do..' I thought before responding, "Of course!" I said in an energetic tone while making my way to my seat.