Introduction

एक पुराना मौसम लौटा, याद भरी पुरवाई भी¸

ऐसा तो कम ही होता है, वह भी हो तन्हाई भी|

~Gulzar.

§ Improtant Dates §

Begining: 26.05.2021

ℭ𝔥𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦~•

A woman, fighting divorce settled with her in-laws with her life revolving around them and their happiness only.

———~•~———

•~𝕯𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖆𝖞

A business man who is on a hunt to find the murder of his parents. His only reason to smile is his younger sister who is soon to be married too.

What will happen when they meet?

Disclaimer:

•) This is a fictional story. Any similarities between any living or dead person are coincidental. This book is for purpose of entertainment for all.

•)This is the first draft of this book.

•) English is not my first language. But I try to make the least amount of mistakes that are none. 

•) I don't know another of the languages that are being written in the written chapters except Hindi. I have copy-pasted it from Google Translate. If any speaker of those languages finds any mistake, you are welcome wholeheartedly to point it out. I will amend them.

•) If anyone finds any kind of problem somewhere, please don't go bashing all the way. PM me if you have any issues. I will try my best to sort it out.

•) The media that may be used in the coming chapter may or may not be my own. 

•) Last but most important, do not Copy my idea. I do not fancy plagiarism.

•)Again, me being me, their is no cast. You all are free to imagine anyone as the characters. I really cast get satisfied with anyone when it comes to my original characters. (Cue to smile with a tear drop face)

Welcome to Laut Aayengi Baharien.