• « Chapter 1 - Memories » •

((Hi! I'd just like to say, I'm only writing this since I got an idea as of recently, but I still have major lack of motivation, so this might be short. And I'm writing this on 15% battery 😌. Anyways, here you guys go. Excuse spelling errors as well it's 7am and I haven't slept.))

——————————
George had known Dream for what had felt like years, one specific memory he could recall was the day they had met. George at the time was very uninterested in being friends with the boy, he would constantly just ignore him and would in general, ignore him. Despite all that, Dream kept coming back.
——————————

((A/N: SPEEDRUN MUSIC STARTED PLAYING ON SPOTIFY))

———————————
The one memory George could recall, he was sitting on his front porch on a sunny yet pretty cool day, taking in some fresh air after an argument with his mother over the phone about something, by this point he had forgotten what about and Dream just so happened to be walking by. Dream had noticed a distressed look on the brunettes face and decided to ask him what was wrong, he disliked seeing people upset or angered.

"Hey," Dream approached, waving slightly, for some reason, Dream always wore a mask with a smiley face on it. He never showed his face, at all, he still hasn't.

"Uhm..." The brunette paused, staring for a few moments, this Dream guy is like a very aggravating weed that refused to leave. It was honestly pretty nice to know he'd always be there, but George would never admit that, he took in a deep breath before responding. "Hello, Dream."

Dream nodded and stared the shorter brunette up and down then staring straight into his eyes through his mask. "Are you okay? You look a little, stressed?" He questioned his own words whilst he spoke. He didn't wanna guess wrong and make George uncomfortable somehow.

George stared at the question, confused. Was it really that obvious that he was angry? He thought but quickly shrugged it off of his shoulders. "Yes, yes. I'm okay, Dream, thank you for asking." He gave one of those half smiles that someone would make when they're trying to lie and seem convincing.
————————————

(( A/N: Cries* Evelyn Evelyn is now playing.))

————————————
"Mhm..." Dream muttered in a unimpressed tone, one that indicated that he didn't buy a single word said. "Sure you are." He rolled his eyes "Tell me the truth." He said in a slightly stern tone, he wasn't meaning to seem forceful, he was just, worried?

George sighed and after a couple moments of silence he began to speak. "Okay..." George paused, "I'm not okay. I just argued with my mother and I'm pretty upset at he moment." He admitted in a quiet tone, honestly not wanting to be heard in this kind of state.

Once more, there were a couple moments of silence until George felt arms being wrapped around him. It was Dream. This wasn't what the brunette had expected in response but he liked it, it had been ages since he was given a proper hug and it was pretty nice being hugged by a person taller than him, so, he wrapped his arms around the taller males chest and hugged back.

And that's where the memory ends... after that, what used to feel like days only felt like minutes whenever he would spend time with Dream, over that period of time, George had changed and became a more nicer and softer of a person.

Dream was one of his best friends, he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
————————————
((Okay, okay. I'm ending it there, I'm tired. I'll possibly update later, no promises. But hopefully this isn't too bad of a first chapter. Honestly, I had no clue how to start this story off, I'll explain more in future chapters when I'm not half asleep.))