Bonus Chapter

"Are you telling me you didn't even kiss?" Jimin looked at his friend in disbelief.

"Well, yeah, we didn't." Sehun shrugged, continuing to jot down his assignment questions.

"Seriously? Hasn't it been three months or something since you started dating?" Jongdae asked, amused at the situation.

"Well, he never made a move," Sehun mumbled, pouting.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jimin looked livid at this point.

"Jimin, not everyone is like you, who starts relation with sex." Sehun retorted.

"Hey! You cannot blame me! I was drunk!" Jimin pouted.

"I will smack both of your round asses if you don't shut up this second and continue your work," Yoongi hissed, pulling down his blanket.

The youngsters just grumbled at their grumpy seniors before continuing their work.

_

"Were you serious when you said that you didn't get to even kiss?" Jimin asked.

"I am serious Jimin." Sehun pouted, stirring the cold noodles in his bowl.

"But you went on sooo many dates already! You even went to that rom-com movie last week! You could've made a move!" Jimin whined.

"Noo! I could never do that!" Sehun hid his face behind his palms, trying to hide his red face. He was in his bunk. Jimin was in Jongdae's bunk looking at Sehun.

"Oh come on! You have to make a move, or else you will never ever move forward."

"But sunbae never made a move too! He never even showed any signs of him wanting any physical intimacy." Sehun hugged his pillow, feeling a little insecure. "And I don't want to look desperate by doing anything of that sort."

"Why the fuck will you look desperate. It's been three months Sehun, three fucking months since you have started dating. It is perfectly normal to seek physical intimacy with your partner." Jimin reasoned.

"B-But, I don't know how to do that. I don't even know how to even flirt." Sehun pouted.

"Oh God, you need to be cultured. Next time you are going out with him, tell me. I will do magic" Jimin gave him a sinister smile. Sehun knew that look very well. It screams trouble but he wanted this. Sehun shivered at the thought of kissing Jongin.

_

Sehun didn't expect the 'magic' would be him wearing very skinny black jeans and an oversized purple sweater that barely stayed on his shoulders and every time he lifted his hand the sweater would ride all the way up to his ribs. And, he wasn't wearing any undershirt.

"What the hell Jimin," Sehun looked at his friend from the mirror.

"This is it. You have no idea what this will do Sehun." Jimin smirked.

"You look good Sehun," Jongdae nodded.

"I look like a desperate bitch." Sehun deadpanned.

"You are a desperate bitch currently," Yoongi snickered.

"Oh shut it, not more than your boyfriend who had sex with you at every surface in this dorm." Sehun hissed back.

"Oh God, I clearly don't want to hear about that, please." Jongdae cried.

"We never had sex at every surface of this dorm!" Jimin shouted.

"Yeah, we never did that on Jongdae's or your bed. Or your desk." Yoongi added.