I Filmed A Drunk Jimin While On The Way Home

Preview

Preview...

"Stop filming me"

"Are you single?"

"Can you date me instead?"

"Hi guys, it's Jungkook. Well, I'll just film a drunk Jimin hyung" Jungkook says and Jimin is seen, giving a drunk smile. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head. They got out of the karaoke bar, Jimin stumbling a bit.
"Hyung, be careful" Jungkook says, groaning.
"I am careful, wait, who are you?" Jimin says as they now walked down the street.

Jungkook stayed quiet, wanting to tease Jimin.
"Stop filming me" Jimin says with a pout, laughing. Jungkook smiled but continued to film the older.
"Are you single?" Jimin slurs as he stopped, turning to Jungkook.
"Nope, I have a boyfriend" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Can you date me instead?" Jimin asks as he caresses Jungkook's cheek.
"Sure, but my boyfriend is more handsome and sexy than you" Jungkook says, getting startled as Jimin was about to pull his shirt up.
"I'm hot too, I have abs" Jimin says with a smirk. Jungkook shakes his head, putting down his shirt.
"Come on, we need to go home" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Eh, hold my hand then" Jimin says, giggling. Jungkook nods and the older intertwined his hand with the younger.
"Hmm, your hands are soft" Jimin says and lifts up the intertwined hands and kissed Jungkook's. The younger giggles before they continued on.

"Okay, guys, I'm a bit tired, drunk Jimin hyung is a pain in the ass" Jungkook says, scoffing as he shows the now asleep Jimin.
"Koo ah... Come to bed" Jimin whined and Jungkook sighs.

"Coming"