star girl part 1

One day a girl was laying in the grass looking up at the stars and the moon she was thinking about "what if i could be a star" she was thinking for a while until she saw a shooting star and she wished she could be in a world she always wanted to live in. so then she got up and went to bed. Then next day she woke up and ate some pancakes for breakfast. Then she walked down stairs to the basement and she was shocked. She was looking right at a portal. Then she went into the portal and she fell on the ground in her house but it looked somewhat different her house was amazing though there were lights around her house. So then she started to look and walk around her new amazing house but then she found a cat. Then the cat said hi midnight and she was suprised that the cat said her name.She asked the cat what your name and the cat said i dont have a name. Can you pls give me a name and midnight said sure. I will name you wish. And wish liked the name alot so midnight asked wish where am i and wish said your world you wished for. "What i am in the world i wished for how is this possible" i dont know said wish. So if i am in my world i wished for does that mean i can have every power i wanted. And wish said yes so then wish and midnight went to walk through the enchanted forest. When they were walking through the enchanted forest they found a magic panda sleeping. And then the panda woke up and said who is there and wish said me your friend cat and midnight. And the panda said wait you mean the midnight that made us become real and wish said yes and midnight gave me a name. And the panda said what name did she give you and wish said she game me the name of wish and the panda said midnight can you give me a name and midnight said sure so midnight thinked hard and said  how about we name you ying yang and panda was named ying yang so ying yang and midnight and wished went to the magic ocean.So then midnight and wish and ying yang went to get changed into there swimsuit and jumped into the ocean. They were swimming around and around and splashing and having a lot of fun. Then they went home got changed into there pajamas and laid in the grass and looked up at the stars and fell asleep. Next day midnight woke up went inside and then she got some tea and drinked some of her tea sip by sip and then wish woke up and ate some noodles and ying yang woke up and ate some bamboo. Then they went to magic school bc it was a monday so when they walked to school they found some magic on the way. And when they got to school the learned some dark magic and the teacher said bla bla bla. After school. Midnight and ying yang and wish went to the galaxy 3d theater and had a good time then they went home. Then the had hot burning tea. And it was amazing then midnight went out for a walk with wish to the star lake and it looked like 9999999999999999 million stars. Then midnight put her feet in the water and her feet looked like stars when she took it out and so she walked home with starLegs. AT HOME. hey wish and ying yang do you want to lay in the grass with me no thank they both said ok midnight said. Midnight starts to walk to the forest then she layed on the ground. Midnight said i love this world i don't want to ever go back to my really world.midnights starts to get up walks back home and comes in home silent she walks up stairs and went to bed. next morning. Midnight makes eggs and baccano for breakfast. Gives eggs and baccano to ying yang and wish. Wish and ying yang thank you midnight. Well ying yang and wish eated there breakfast midnight went outside and sat down in the grass.thinking about how this world is way better then her other world.then she got up and went to space and she found a galaxy starfish and it looked hurt so midnight grabbed the starfish and went back down to magic earth and helped the galaxy starfish and put the galaxy starfish to bed and midnight went to bed also. NEXT DAY. when midnight woke up she saw just darkness. Midnight started to walk around as it was dark then the darkness turned Nothing was there just a white room with no doors then midnight fainted. no lightness. She looked around and all she saw was white everything was white.

TO BE CONTINUED. i need more ideas and i have school and also i dont get much sleep and i hoped you all enjoyed have a great day or night or afternoon or morning and please follow to stay up with updates  and some bad spelling sorry