📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷

Papa- Paparazzi
There’s no other superstar, you know that I’ll be
-----------------------------------------------------------
The day of the concert, and Yoongis birthday. Yoongi was pretty excited that he was going to get to perform on his birthday, and that he had a special surprise for them. He imagined singing in front of his crowd, them all cheering his name and he would be smiling and giving fans hugs and treats for them to eat. What he didn’t know is that the fans already knew he was going to sing, they were going to sing with him with what their manager put on the screens next to the stage.

The fans cheered as they put the birthday presents on the stage in rows, almost filling the whole stage. Seokjin looked at the stage and furrowed his brows before telling the crew to put the gifts into a circle so Yoongi could have room to perform. First, Daechwita was up and Yoongi was in a blindfold from the video so he couldn’t see what was going on.

Seokjin placed him on the stage lifter and lifted him up onto the stage, Yoongi hearing the fans screaming and fangirling/fanboying. Yoongi smiled and tore the rope off his hands and arms before he held the mic up and started rapping. In the middle of the song, Yoongi picked up a box and put it on the ground, opening it and getting out a blonde mannequin head that looked exactly like Yoongis with a blonde wig on it as he looked at the crowd then put the mannequin head down, smashing it with his foot as he rapped.

“I’m a king, I’m a boss
새겨놓아 내 이름
입만 산 새끼들
당장 놈의 주리를 틀어
I’m a king, I’m a boss
다 알잖아 내 이름
입만 산 새끼들
당장 놈의 목을 쳐!”

Yoongi stopped rapping and fell on the floor for dramatic effect then smiled and put the microphone to his mouth, “I love you all.” as the background played the rest of the song as he got sent down to the bottom of the stage. The fans cheered and screamed as they stared at the screen, seeing Yoongi being sent down into the stage.

“Alright! Yoongi come on, time to prepare your surprise.”

“Now? Alright.” Yoongi took off his blindfold and panted a little, blowing out some air. Getting up, he ran over to the stylists and changed into a black tank top with a big transparent yellow sweater with red stripes then changed into pants and shoes before seeing the couch and getting onto it, laying down to seem more dramatic.

Getting lifted up onto the stage, he stared at the sky and smiled, looking out to the crowd before seeing the presents. He gasped as he got up and ran over to one of the presents, picking up the giant teddy bear that was his size and hugged it, smiling brightly then showed it to the camera. “Teddy!” he yelled into the microphone, his voice being a pitch higher. Seokjin noticed and turned on his microphone in his ear so Yoongi could hear.

“Are you going little? You can’t do it right now, you have to sing. You’ll get the presents after you perform.”

Yoongis mood dropped a little before bringing the large teddy bear over to the couch and sitting on it, then heard the microphone turn off and smiled before starting to sing.

🎥🎥🎥

In the middle of the concert, Yoongi was crying a little because of all of the support and cheers from the fans and them singing along with him. He wiped the tears from his face and shakily sighed into the microphone, staring out into the crowd. “T-Thank you guys for the support..”

Namjoon smiled and got his camera out, taking pictures of Yoongi. Yoongi started talking again, “T-Thank you for all of the gifts..uh..the support has been a-amazing..I wish I could hug all of you. But..it would take too long and you all need to eat and sleep..speaking of eating..I hope you all stay healthy and stay positive.”