Meeting the sakamaki brothers/ reacting to Rider Todoroki

Rider and yui were leaving the church for rider she was happy. Yui was not rider didn't want to be with yui. But Their father said that they should stay together at all times. Rider and yui were sitting in the car on the way to their fathers friend's children lived. 

"I can't believe I have to be stuck with a demon like you." Yui said rider ignored her. That seemed like a bad thing.

Because Yui got mad. Yui went back to looking out the window of the car. Rider could hear the groaning of the driver because she was sitting across from yui. The driver could feel the heat coming off of rider because of her lava like hair. 

When they had stopped at the entrance of the place the driver left right after the girls had gotten their luggage. Yui being the stupid bitch that she is went running when she found out it was raining. Rider just walked even though her hair is made of lava and is going to turn hard in about  10 minutes if she doesn't dry it just walked up to the door with Yui standing next to her.

"About time you demon what don't like the fact that I don't want to get wet." Yui said rider getting mad glared at her finally shutting her up. 

Yui went and knocked on the door. When she knocked the door opened on it's own. Yui walked in with rider right behind her not wanting to talk to her at all. 

"Hello is anybody here." 

"Yui I don't think that you should be making that much noise so keep it down would you."

Not even a second later she started talking again and ignored rider.

"Well this is unusual maybe no one told them we would be arriving today." Yui said rider glared at yui but continued walking. Yui and rider came across a set of stairs.

"is anybody home." Yui said with rider trailing behind her. rider looked around the place but saw no one. 

Yui looked around and saw a male on the couch in the area and walked toward him. Rider noticing this followed yui to the boy.

The boy had red hair and seemed to be wearing a school uniform. His pant leg was rolled up with the tie part around his neck. He also seemed to be pale too. 

"Um excuse me" Yui went to touch his hand but she pulled back. 

"Your cold are you okay." She asked she put her ear close to his chest.

she gasped and looked at rider. 

"He doesn't have a pulse oh no we need to call an ambulance right away."  Yui said 

she scrambled to find her phone once she did she went to call 9-1-1 but before she could get to call the number her phone was snatched out of her hands. By the male lying on the couch.

"Damn your noisy this isn't even your house so could you please try to keep it down." The male said yui being dumb was shocked.

'I said that earlier and she still didn't listen.' rider thought to herself

"Y-your alive" Yui said she was getting on riders nerves.

"Why wouldn't I be alive seriously what do you think I am anyway" The male asked while glaring at Yui.

Yui started to back away "But your heart seemed to have stopped it wasn't beating at all." Yui said once she got up the male grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down on to the couch and hovered over her.

Yui had the audacity to ask a stupid question.

"What are you doing." She asked she looked at rider for help but rider just stood there not moving one bit.