Marcel Styles: 1

It was a warm autumn morning in the UK, the leaves were crunching beneath my feet. I was on my way to work when I got a call from my boss, Mr. Harvey. "Marcel, I need you to be here a little early this morning," he said.

 "Why exactly?" I ask, still unsure why he had called.

"We have some important people coming at 10, so hurry up," he spoke before he hung up, ugh I thought to myself, as I was putting my phone up I slammed into a hard chest. I was knocked to the ground and I hit my elbow. 

"Oh shit, you okay mate?" a thick Irish accent spoke. Without looking up I mumbled,

"It's fine." He reached out to help me up, I hesitantly grabbed his hand but took it anyway. 

"Well I'd love to chat but I'm late for something, gotta run. Bye!" and with that, he ran off. I grumble to myself whilst picking up my stuff. Great now I am late to work even more. I huffed my way to work in a bad mood,  as I got to work I saw Veronica malik walking out of Mr. Harvey's office.

"Hey, whats going on? is everything okay?" i ask nervously. She looked at me and said

"Mr. Harvey needs you now marcey."  i nodded and gathered my stuff and headed to his office. by the way, veronica is the only person that is allowed to call me marcey. as i was walking to his office he shouted, "MARCEL, MARCEL." I ran to his office whilst dropping all of my things. Oh no, its the boy I ran into sitting between four other boys?

"Hi." I said. 

 "Here he is! He's gonna run you through some thoughts for the movie." Harvey told the boys

"Really nice to meet you guys. I'm a huge fan. Cute as a button, every single one of you! First scene, I'm talking MASSIVE dance number. I'm thinking a hundred dancers, fireworks, a lot! Dance is just so HOT right now!" i said with fake enthusasim. 

 "Hey, you know I used to be a dancer?" Mr. Harvey said to Mr. Jonny

 "Really? What kind?" he askd. 

"Eh... mainly tap."

 "You've got the shape for that." Jonny told him.

"I want you to meet Leeroy, he's gonna be your choreographer... Leeroy, hmmm!" I yelled for my other friend Leeroy.

"Hi boys, hi! Okay, so here's what I'm thinking... First open number is gonna be really big. Stay with me, 'cause I'm quite quick, and five six seven eight. ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT and Niall for the shimmy, for the shimmy, for the shimmy, and Zayn pirouette, and Louis do the splits, and Liam, you stay exactly where you are because you are PER-FECT." Leeroy spoke excitedly.

"We'd NEVER do that." Louis said

 "Oh!" Leeroy said disappointedly. 

"So that's something for us to work on. Thanks Leeroy! So let's take a look at some of the styling options for the film. Now, personally, I think this one is the one." I said while putting a poster of the boys wearing ridiculous outfits

"Absolutely not." Harry said.

 "We'd NEVER wear that." Louis spoke up

"... Right, how about... THIS one?" i said unevenly.

"No." Liam tells me

"It tested really well!" i said in annoyance

"Never, in a million years." Zayn disagreed.

 "Ta da!" I said, trying my best not to get upset. Today is such a long day. then out of no where i saw tons of cameras and the curly haired boy jumped up and started singing. 

"Maybe it's the way she walked (wow)Straight into my heart and stole itThrough the doors and passed the guards (wow)Just like she already owned it" he walked to the desk and pointed to Mr. harvey. 

"I said, "Can you give it back to me?"She said, "Never in your wildest dreams." the boy with striped hair sang. then i looked at the curly haired boy and saw that the got his head smashed with a random vase

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every line. Now I can't remember How it goes but I know That I won't forget her'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever I think it went oh, oh, oh I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah I think it goes..." they all sung

"Said her name was Georgia Rose (wow)And her daddy was a dentist" liam i think his name was, sang that verse really well.

"Said I had a dirty mouth," curly sang as he grabbed veronica.

 "you got a dirty mouth" she whispered to him.

"But she kissed me like she meant it," he sang as he grabbed her face.

"I said, "Can I take you home with me?"She said, "Never in your wildest dreams." blondie said sexily.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever We knew every line Now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her Cause we danced all night to the best song ever I think it went oh, oh, oh I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah I think it goes..." they sung once again.

"You know, I know, you know I'll remember you and I know, you know, I know you'll remember me(oh, oh, oh yeah, yeah, yeah)" cutie sung

"You know, I know, you know I'll remember you and I know, you know, I hope you remember how we danced how we danced 1, 2, 1, 2, 3" Zayn sung beautifully.

"How we danced all night to the best song everWe knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her Cause we danced all night to the best song ever(we danced, we danced, it goes something like, yeah)Danced all night to the best song everWe knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her Cause we danced all night to the best song ever i think it went oh, oh, ohI think it went yeah, yeah, yeah I think it goes..." They all sung in perfect harmony. Zayn sung the high note so perectly that it made my knees weak.

"Best song ever it was the best song ever it was the best song ever,"