Ninja warrior

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for my long absence, now i'm back and alive with another story, hope you like it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM POV

"Do we really have to go? You and i both know he's gonna win anyway" Sapnap whined.

"Yes we do! We always go to your tournaments to cheer for you, now it's your turn to do the same for Dream!" Bad answered, giving the guard at the entrance of the stadium their tickets, which allowed them inside.

"Fiiiiinnnee!" he groaned, making his way to his seat and slumping in it, George rolled his eyes and sat down beside him, so did Bad. They were all waiting for the tournament to start, it was one of the most prestigious ones in all America, which was why George flew from England to see it.

'Hello ladies and gentlemen!! Welcome to the eleventh edition of Parkour Ninja Warriors!!'

The crowd cheered, they were all very build up about this competition.

'Without further due let's introduce our contestants!!' 

The announcer stepped on the stage, followed by a short queue of people.

'Straight from the state of California, the man who earned the nickname Slime for his ability to free himself from sticky situations, give a warm welcome to Charlie!'

Charlie, who was wearing a T-shit with deep V neckline that allowed to see his muscular chest, waved at the crowd, who cheered.

'Next one in line is the only girl in the group, but that sure won't stop her from kicking the other contestants butt's as she did many times before. Known with the name of The siren of the sky, the one and only Niki!'

A girl with pink hair waived at the crowd, making a few jumps up and down, the crowd cheered louder.

"Oh Niki is here too? I wasn't expecting to see her after that big fall she took a year back on that course on the beach" Bad commented.

"Yeah, you mean the one where she fell in the sea from a 20 ft. drop? I heard she got pretty hurt, i'm glad she's fine now" George added.

'Now give a warm welcome to the most feared player of the group. His aggressive play and style earning the very well fitted name of Blood God, ladies and gents, Technoblade!!'

Techno, who had his long hair tied in a ponytail behind his head, waved at the crowd, an confident smile present on his face.

'And lastly but not by any means less important, the man who broke record after record, showing us again and again that it's possible to aim for the sky and reach it. The man who earned the name of Dream, and Technoblade's sworn nemesis, straight from the state of Florida, Clay!'