PROLOGUE

Ruby's POV

I sat in my seat as my mom helplessly tightened her grip on the steering wheel.

"HOLD ON!" She screamed looking back at me. As she did I could see the worry in her eyes. A tear ran down her cheek and her face darkened. She turned back around to face the bridge that a 20 foot long jump was headed for us. I widened my eyes as she kept going. WHAT WAS SHE DOING?! I thought as I heard the cars behind us stop. I turned my head back to the back window and saw the people in the cars holding on the brakes wildly. I looked back to the front to see the 20 foot long jump and 200 feet high fall getting closer and closer. I shot my eyes shut as I felt myself falling, I could hear my mom's piercing scream blocking every noise of San Francisco. I started to scream with her. Everything went so fast. I remember falling into the deep black ocean and being stuck in the car, struggling to find a way out as water rushed through the windows making glass go everywhere. Water flowed into the car and we struggled to hold our breath. We sunk farther and farther into the water and that's when my breath went loose and everything went black...

THE END!!!!

JK JK JK JK NOPE! But she Did die.

or did she?