chapter 1

(Picture  is alex after going from human to felikin, she will become a prism felikin they are normally of any different shade of white with rainbow fur/hair they are quite rare) 

( felikin are created by slenderlyn aka me)

(this is the felikin language)

(this is slenderman and his brothers and other slenders talking)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"get up alex! get up! come oooonn" 

a slightly whiny voice roused me from my deep slumber and i yawned stretching.

opening my eyes i peak out from under the covers to find my younger brother cody at my bedside. 

"ok ok im up" 

i couldnt help but laugh amused at my younger brothers antics watching as he lightly yanked at the covers.

he grins at me.

"mom made pancakes so hurry up she said i couldnt have any until you were downstairs at the table!" 

i stiffle a laugh with my hand.

"alright why dont you go back downstairs and wait for me i should only be a couple minutes"

coby nodded and ran out the open door, i sigh in contentment 'i love my little brother hes such a sweet boy'

i turn to the edge of the bed and pull myself to my feet.

walking over to the open door i close it, i dont need anybody peaking in.

i then walk over to my dresser to pick out my day cloths, i ended up choosing a black shirt that says "swag" on it along with some comfy track pants.

after i got dressed and made my bed neat and tidy i opened the door and left my room.

i walked down the hall and down the stairs grinning when i saw my mom and little brother sitting at the table ready for me to join them.

"waiting for me?"

i ask, a cheeky grin on my face when i saw my brother turn his head quickly to look at me.

"yea come on come on sit down i want to eat already!!"

i laughed at my brothers comand and pulling out my usual chair i sat down.

"as you wish" 

i said playfully, our mother laughed.

"alright settle down you two, alright now that alex is here we can eat"

the moment mother said that coby immediately dug into his pancakes getting syrup all over his face.

i myself started eating as well, i loved moms food a'lot.

by the time we were all done eating, it was about time for me to leave for school.

getting up i got my bag together and kissed my mother and brothers cheek goodbye.

"have a good day at school sweetheart" 

i heard mother say as i started heading out

"see you both after school i love you!" 

i called out before the door shut behind me i then started my trek to school.

by the time i arrived the bell had only just rang and i managed to take my seat just before the teacher walked in.