Chapter 1

Ok, so let me you about my life. Hi, I'm y/n and I've been living with favorite friends  from Willy's Wonderland. Alright, before you start to disbelieve me but I'm serious. But you maybe be thinking what happen to my real family. It started during my birthday. Before I tell you my story if  you haven't seen the movie, this may contain some spoilers.   ( THIS IS MY FIRST STORY OF THE YEAR, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT )  Ok, it started like this. The scene started to faded into Y/N.Sorry for the bad grammar.

         Y/N in the middle of the road or forest (your choice) whimpering and crying."Y/N, you have to go!!""But I can't leave you guys."'Sweetie, they are coming for us!" "J-just keep running they say"said Y/N. Y/N's life has been a breeze with her both very loving parents and celebrating excitedly for her birthday.But it come to an end, hunters start tracking down her family and has a mission killed the one by one. Her father has some unspoken business with the captain. They ran away from their home and into a forest or a middle of the road. Y/N dry her tears, stand up, grabs her supplies and food for the journey and goes on until she finds help.

'It's been days or maybe weeks but still no search for help' thought y/n. She saw something in the distance, it looks like a......HOUSE! Y/n jump with joy and starts running towards it. She  been so long since she seen company. The more closer she gets, more she got curious. She thinks is it a big family or the sheriff base. But when she arrives at the mysterious building, she got confused. The place is called "Willy's Wonderland"and it looks like it's been closed down for months or maybe even years. "I've never been to this place in ages."said y/n. She broke down the wooden broads and bust the door open. Everything was still the same but expected it looks bit dirty and rusty.She look up and gasped what she saw it's Willy and the gang and walk over to them for a closer look. They seems to look like they're ruffled up and rusts came across their  faces. She was literally walking through her old childhood. There's Willy the Weasel, Gus Gorilla, Cammy the Chameleon, Siren Sara, Arty the Alligator, Ozzie the Ostrich, Kinghty the Knight, and Tito the Turtle. The whole gang all here. She feels bad for that they have to go through this whole mess. Being left alone and not been giving love to them for over the years. Kinda sounds like her from a few days. But to be honest, she ships Arty and Tito together;). She finds herself prefect room to sleep in. She rests her stuff down. And then she started to hearing some voices from somewhere around the place like "who was that?""How did she get through the doors". She thought about but she shrugged it off. And grabs some food from her supply, eats and then went to sleep. She kept hearing the same voices but it maybe her head. It was morning, she starts to wake up but she felt something on her body, something heavy (don't be dirty minded, readers). Her eyes open widely by what she  saw.

   I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT BUT I'LL BE WRITING ABOUT TROLLS VERY SOON!!!

Next chapter comes out tomorrow but just the warning though.IM STILL NEW HERE. SO, DON'T JUDGE ME (And sorry for publishing it so fast by mistake.)