Chapter 5

Ok, Y/n is 16 years old for the rest of the story

     Y/n and the gang was walking down the road except that almost everyone was in tired and pain with Siren Sara and Tito by her side. "I'm too tired" said Arty. "Uh oh, jelly legs going down"said Ozzie while falling down, face first. " Are you guys kidding me right now? I still see the building!"said Y/n. The animatronics look behind them and see that they only went least 1 foot away from the place. "Huh So, what's the plan now, guys?" said Cammy. "Well, first, we have to track down these hunters.Second, we gonna train to fight them.Finally, we take the souls of those idiots and bring death to them."said Y/n mischievously. Everyone stares at her like some devil or something. "Ok, I don't know what's scarer ; Our jumpscares, Willy's anger or Y/n's devil side"said Ozzie. Y/n gives the death glare and then he back away from her. 

A few hours pass by, the gang decided to camp for the night and telling each other's scary stories. "Then when the counselor found went back into the cabin, all he could find were five empty beds and suddenly a PAIR OF BLOODY CLAWS" Gus examined. Everyone scream their heart out and Y/n hold on to Willy and the same with Tito and Arty. "Hey, that's not a claw, it's an banana!" said Ozzie. "Oh, then I must have ate it during our traveling. That's gonna be sting coming out"said Gus. Everyone smirked at them while they're  were blushing like a tomato then let go of each other. "Maybe in you guys future, there's going be little feet in your hands" said Ozzie jokily . "Ok, I'm going kill him!"said Y/n and Tito same time then Willy and Arty hold them off. "Anyway, the moon shining in the sky and it's time to get our beauty rest" said Kinghty. "Yeah, he right and also, if someone excuse me I'll be back" said y/n. When y/n went out to change into her pj's and the gang waited for her, then they heard shrieking from her. They rush into the forest and start searching for her.

            "Y/n, if this is prank, you're going be wish you've never been born!"shouted Arty. "If this is joke and said the "ha, ha, ha, jokes on us", you're going wish you've never been born!" shouted Siren Sara. Then Tito saw her in most horrifying way. "Um, amigos I think I've found her." he said shaking in fear. Everyone saw her too and did the same then became speechless to the sight of her.