_T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N_

Hyunjin p.o.v
I was watching tv with yuna until she got a phone call. Its Saturday today so she dosent have school nor do I haft to teach.
I was playing with her hair until yuna got a phone call.
On the phone:
Yunas mom: yuna!!  Why did I hear that your dating a teacher?
Yuna: what NO- I-
Yunas mom: we have the videos!!!
My eyes widened, I didn't know how to react.
Yuna looked so worried, I just told her to calm down.
Yuna: Mom I-
Y/M: yuna-ah. It's fine. But I want to meet him, along with your father.
Yuna: what! Mom!!
Y/M: if you don't want me too make you break up with him. We want too meet him!!! Tonight. At his house. Since you've moved.
Yuna: fine.
The phone call ended

Yuna: what am I gonna do!!!
Hyunjin: baby it's fine! We'll just meet them and My behaviour will be at its best. I promise.
Yuna: fine.....

Time skip:
Yuna pov
I was on my phone until hyunjin came in, "baby go get ready i think they'll be arriving soon." He said in a super soft voice.
"Okay"
I went to get ready and cleaned the house and ordered a bunch of korean food cause ur girl can't cook.
Hyunjin came down after showering while wearing black jeans with a black shirt.
A little while later.. the doorbell rang. 
Hyunjin went to open in.
Hyunjin: oh. Hi miss *bows while smiling warmly*
Y/D: hello sir.
Hyunjin let them in, it was my dad, my mom, and my brother. Jisung. I can't believe we were supposed to keep this a secret but now they know.
I greeted my parents:
Hi mom, hi dad. I said while hugging them;
Y/M: AWWWW MY PRINCESS GREW SO MUCH.
Yuna: hehe ummm... mom it's only been a month..
Y/M: i know I know.
We went to the dining table as I was embarrassed.
Hyunjin sat down next to me putting his arm around me.
I blushed as my brother realised
Jisung: ewwww
Y/D: jisung! What have I said about your behaviour before coming here?
Hyunjin: hehe it's okay sir. I have him as my student so I'm used to it.
Y/D: oh. Well hyunjin. I heard you were a teacher? Also an adult.
Hyunjin: umm yeah....
Y/D: Thats very nice of you of dating yuna b-
Y/M: yah! Shutup. I support this relationship. But we have an anounsment to make. Yuna will be dropping out of school, she needs to work in the business.
Yuna: what- why!?
Y/M: because your 17 now. You need to start working in the buisness. Me and your father bought a new house for you and hyunjin to live in near the company.
Y/D: we also have another thing.
Y/M: yes indeeed, we want grandchildren.
Yuna: WHAT? Mom!! No! I'm 17!!
Y/M: well hyunjin is 21 now and I'm sure we wants children right?
Yuna: that is so youn-
Hyunjin: yes ofcourse. Why not.
Hyunjin purposely said to annoy me. I saw a smirk on his face while I mouthed "you'll pay for this" he chuckled and said "I'd love to have children."
Y/M: great! Well that's sorted, thank you for having us. Bye!
Yuna: bye mom, I quickly shut the door.
They left
Yuna: YAH HWANG HYUNJIN!!!
Hyunjin: what? I just said the truth. I want children.
Yuna: I'm 17!!!
Hyunjin: So? Start your life early ;)
Yuna: ... I don't know.. I'll think about it.

2 months later
Guess what. I'm pregnant. Last week was my 18th bday and too make me happy hyunjin.. yeah. Made me pregnant. A lot of stuff happens that night which I will not mention right now.
Hyunjin told me to get ready for something and idk what it was.  He told me to dress cute. He said he's been preparing for this for a really long time. I guess we'll haft to wait and see.