Chapter 2

Chapter 2
I wake up to stuff moving downstairs. I walk downstairs to see men moving out furniture and belongings into the house.

Some men went to my new room and put boxes in them. I'm guessing they are mine. Later on they are finally done moving in everything. My mom then tells me to walk around the neighborhood to meet a few people.

I walk upstairs and get some clothes. I had a crop top with free spirit on it with some shorts and converse. I put my hair up in a bun. I take a couple of bucks and try and find my skateboard.

After at least 5 minutes I find my skateboard in one of my boxes and walk out. I put my headphones in and skate around. I think of what my friends are thinking right now. They probably miss me as much as I miss them.

I mean there was this one friend I've been with ever since we were in diapers. But she said she was gonna move away somewhere else too. Ugh why does life suck.

I then stop skating to see I was in the middle of nowhere. Great. Just perfect. It takes me about 20 minutes to finally find a place. A football field. I see guys practicing on it.

I see a guy number 37 running the field with other people behind him. Should I go and ask him for directions?

Oh what the heck. I run up towards the fence and watch until he comes up to me. Finally I shout. "37!" He doesn't look the first time. I yell again. "37!" He then finally looks at me. He had a muscular body with hazel like eyes.

He walks over to me. "do I know you or something cause I don't." He said, slightly annoyed. "Um I was wondering if you knew the directions to Oakland Drive, I kind of got lost."

"How do you get lost in a small neighborhood?" He asks. "I just moved into the neighborhood." He then goes to annoyed to helpful. "Oh! I'm sorry, here when I'm done with practice I'll take you."

"Really?" I say "Ha really you thought I was going to give a random girl a drive." I looked at him shocked. How could someone be this mean? I'm with him on him driving a random stranger but, I really need to get back home before my parents freak out. "Please I will give you fifty buck".

"Ha cheap!" Then some guys start yelling at him to start running the field again. He then goes back until I say something stupid. "I'll give you $200 dollars."

He then turns around to look at me. He then walks towards me and looks me in the eyes to see if I'm lying. "Prove it." I then take out 50 and a 20 out of my pocket I put in from earlier.

He then looks at it then looks at me. "You know what today is your lucky day cause Imma just take you $70.00 and I'll help you find Oakland drive how about that?"

"Thank you so much um..." I then look at him and he says "Brian."

"Thank you Brian so much." He then starts to walk away saying "Ya ya whatever."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

After his practice is finally over I wait for him to go to his car. "He comes over to me and whispers in my ear. "Go hide behind the bushes over there. I don't want my friends to know I'm letting a strange girl in my car."

"I'm guessing you don't want your seventy bucks then." I say "I guess you don't want a ride back home then."

"Are you always like this." He then rolls his eyes and goes to his car while I just stand by a tree waiting for him to pick me up.

He finally comes after 20 minutes. "God what took you so long." I ask "I'm sorry was the little girl getting scared."

I ignore him and wait for him to get to Oakland Drive. After a couple of minutes were finally at my neighborhood. "Ok so it's the one that is tan like and has a white patio." After a couple of minutes of looking we finally get to my house.

"Ok well where is the money." he says while stepping out of the car. "I'm sorry I don't have any." I say. "haha very funny give it here." I hand him the money and get to the doorstep. "wait!" I said before he drives away.
"What?"

"Thank you for driving me back to my home." I say to him. He smirks.

"your welcome, besides we live in the same neighborhood." I then looked at him shocked as he finally drives away in his blue truck.