Chapter 18

warning: mature content, smut

Fire ignites and spreads through my body. Harry's lips are soft on mine. He tastes like spearmint. I am surprised and completely caught off guard. I don't know whether to kiss him back or to slap him. Instead I stay still, frozen.

Harry deepens the kiss, taking his hands off my face and to the small of my back. I make my decision and kiss him back, wanting nothing more than to explore him. Our lips move in sequence, our pace only getting faster. Anger departs by body with each movement of our mouths, replaced with desire. 

Harry takes his lips off mine only to find his way to the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin. A moan escapes my lips, causing me to blush from embarrassment. I've never made a sound like that.

"Fuck, that's hot," Harry murmurs into my neck. "You're so hot, Aria."

He nibbles the skin of my neck and leaves my last sloppy kiss before slamming his lips back onto mine own. 

Harry grabs my legs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his long torso. One of his hands find my hair, pulling it slightly as we kiss. His other hand clutches my behind. I moan into his mouth, feeling pleasure from his actions. Harry fumbles his way to his room, laying me down back first on his bed. 

We hastily knock off our shoes. Harry peels his shirt off, exposing a defined stomach sprawled with tattoos. I can't take my gaze away from the swirls of ink in his skin. His body is perfect. He crawls on top of me, finding his way back to my lips. 

His lips are hot and wet. I feel his tongue trace my lips, practically begging for an entrance. I gladly oblige, parting my mouth for him. His tongue meets mine and my body heats up even more. My tongue fights with his as we both try to taste every inch of each other. I feel the pit of my stomach churn with excitement. Arousal grows between my legs and I am uneasy from the foreign feeling. 

Harry's hands move to the hem of his black jeans and he struggles to undue the button. I reluctantly lift my arms and help him unbutton them. He momentarily smirks into our kiss. He pulls away for a quick second as he removes his pants, leaving him only in a grey pair of Kelvin Klein boxers. I blush at the sight of his humungous bulge. 

Is it normal for it to be that size? 

Harry hastily gets back on top of my body, hungrily returning his lips to mine. His fingers grasp the end of my sweatshirt, peeling it off my body, leaving me only a tank top and bra protecting my breasts from his view.

His eye travel down my torso to the hem of my leggings. He licks his lips as he pulls my leggings downwards, exposing white panties. I mentally thank myself for wearing a semi-sexy pair today. He pulls my leggings completely off my legs and I help him by kicking them off my feet and onto the floor. 

"Holy shit," Harry groans deeply, his eyes searching my body franticly. His black pupils almost completely cover his irises. He has never looked so attractive. 

"Can I take off your shirt?" He asks me, breathing heavily.

I swallow and surprise myself by grabbing the edge of my tank top and peeling it off my body. I'm left in only my white bra and underwear. I've never been so exposed. I've never felt so out of my comfort zone. But I also never felt so free. So wild. So aroused. 

Harry gulps, his eyes glued to my breasts. My bra pushed them up, thankfully, making them almost spill out of the cups. I'm insecure however, as I wasn't completely blessed in the breast department. 

He leans down and kisses my lips passionately. He slips his hand underneath my bra, cupping my bare breast in his rough hands. A low moan leaves my lips at the contact.