Falling down..

Henry's POV:
It's been nearly 1 week since the crash, piper and I have been in caves and sometimes under large trees to cover us from the rain.

Piper would cuddle up to me when where sleeping or sometimes when we're sitting down and taking a breather. Piper would cry sometimes if she missed mum and dad ( mostly mum ), I did miss mum and dad but I didn't feel the need to cry over it, I was most concerned about my arm and head more them crying over them.

My arm felt numb in the sling that piper made me, sometimes I would feel light headed and we would haft to sit down, that's not normal for 14 year old boy! (you can changed his age if you want 😊)

I started to feel light headed again * oh no this can't be good..* everything went dizzy and started spinning. I don't remover much but I do remember falling and hitting the ground.

Pipers POV:
I looked over at Henry since he was walking slower then usual, I thought it might be because he hasn't eaten anything lately because he gave all of it to me. When I turned around the look on Henry's face seemed... off..? His face was pale and his mind didn't seem to be in his head.

He looked like he was going to be sick, he then suddenly fell to the ground *HENRY!!* I ran over to Henry's side trying to prop his head up so he doesn't hurt his head even more, his arm was still intact to my jumper so that was good. But I had to focus on helping Henry...