Chapter two || Strangers

- Chapter two || Strangers -

Minjun hums as he made his way towards the rooftop taking the emergency fire stairs up instead of the stairways indoors so he could feel the wind against his face in the heat. Though the wind was barely there and only managed to push warm air against his face he was still content with it. Once on the rooftop, Minjun spots Eunyu straight away causing a small smile to appear on his face.

"What's cooking good looking?"

Minjun spoke out as he walked over bending down pushing Eunyu's hands away from where she was tying her ballet pointed shoes before doing it for her. Eunyu lets out a huff as she leaned her hands back against the old rackety chair she was sitting on.

"That doesn't even make sense context-wise."

Though Minjun didn't look up he knew she wasn't actually annoyed with him it's just Eunyu's way of speaking and he understood that which is why Eunyu smiled at Minjun's response.

"Technically yes, but also no. In any context, you're good looking. Must run in your family. Though you're never going to cook so I guess I should drop that greeting."

Feeling Eunyu push his shoulder playfully at his words before he stood up finished helping Eunyu with her shoes before moving to stretch his arms above his head before dropping them. Eunyu getting up a second later retorting as she started stretching.

"One if I wanted to cook I could, Two was that a small way of telling me you think my brother is also good looking, gross and lastly turn."

Minjun not even thinking it over he turns to face Eunyu properly as she moved to put her foot onto his shoulder causing her to stretch in the proses. Something that didn't faze Minjun as it wasn't the first time. Only replying simply.

"One I'll believe it when I see it, Two hey good genes travels in the family who am I to not point it out and three have you told your brother you want to quit school and your dancing lessons?"

Eunyu watching as Minjun's face turned sour at the last part. Minjun had made it obvious how he didn't want Eunyu to stop dancing, but at the same time was respectful of Eunyu's decision since it was her life.  Though there was also the factor about how Eunyu's foot had been recently acting up as well.

Eunyu just sighed running a hand through her hair shrugging moving to swap legs purposefully landing her foot on Minjun's other shoulder a little harder as if silently giving Minjun his answer. Minjun only nodding before pulling Eunyu's leg off his shoulder.

"I'm guessing you already stretched properly before I got here stop stalling and dance Eunyu. I want to see it at least one more time."

Leaning in with a pout "Please?" At Minjun's pout Eunyu let out a noise pushing his face back with her palm agreeing only if Minjun stopped doing that face.

Stepping back leaning against the concrete wall watching as Eunyu started dancing not needing music as she thought of a specific song in her head. Minjun couldn't help but smile at this. Though as nice as it was watching Eunyu dance Minjun always had a habit of looking around every once and a while so that's how he saw him.

Minjun recognised it as his new neighbour on his apartment floor. Minjun tilted his head noticing he was standing on the edge of the rooftop causing his breath to hitch hoping the guy wasn't going to do what he thought he was. The guy was watching Eunyu dance which is something Minjun could understand since she was an amazing dancer.

Minjun though wasn't ready for the guy to look at him. He shifted in his spot as he looked at the guy who seemed to recognise him as well from this morning. Though the two didn't hold eye contact for long as Eunyu stopped dancing letting out a disgusted noise.