Lips for Landing

Synopsis

When the world’s biggest stars and wealthiest people want to fly, they fly with me.

When they want to enjoy a date without paparazzi interference, I’m who they ask to arrange it. When they want the ridiculous in a time that’s impossible, I make it happen. And when they wreak havoc, I’m the one who covers it all up. Until now.

Nursemaid, confidante, cart-tart, diplomat and goddess: it’s not easy being a flight attendant.

Lips for Landing is a first person account of my time as a flight attendant for private jet clients. Although timings are condensed and names are changed, every tale is true.

The story interweaves private flying with my earlier commercial work, mixing the comic and ridiculous with the dramatic and disturbing. 

During my career I’ve been threatened, put under surveillance and sexually harassed. I’ve also enjoyed a fabulous lifestyle of extraordinary wealth and privilege. It’s a career I’ve loved for its variety and excitement, yet it has also taken its toll on my private life.

The book reflects both aspects: clubbing with supermodels, relaxing by the pool with icons and shopping for oligarchs contrasting with bleak nights and days in Siberia and Iran, a breakdown and a schizophrenic boyfriend. 

Lips for Landing shows the enormous excesses of the people who live the private jet lifestyle, and exposes frailties we all share.