Chapter 4

Later that night Jimin was getting ready for bed while jungkook was getting ready to go somewhere else.

"hyung?"

"yea sweetheart"jungkook replied

"where are you going?"

"I have certain needs jimin, so to satisfy them i usually go out during this time"

"I know I've probably asked you this more than a thousand times but what kind of needs? just tell me already~" jimin asked

"You will know one day but you wouldn't have to go anywhere for that because i will be there for you" Jungkook said while showing his bunby smile.

Jimin just pouted, dissatisfied with his hyung's answer. just when he was about to go to bed jungkook back hugged him.

"Don't be sad baby bun i will be back at 4 am and you will definitely see my face when you wake up. i promise"

"it's literally 9pm and you're leaving me already" jimin said while looking down.

"oh no baby bun" jungkook said while moving jimin to face him and then cupping his face and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't you care for hyungie? you do right?"

Jimin simply nodded.

"Then just for today let your hyungie go out... please?"

"alright hyung but just for today if you do this tomorrow as well i won't talk to you for rest of our lives"

"Alright alright i get it plump peach" he said and smiled at jimin which made jimin a bit at ease

Jungkook then left the house and went for his car. He soon started driving, while he was driving he saw a somewhat familiar figure.

if u haven't guessed it already it was Nick with his other friends. They were heading to the famous night club with a not so innocent intention ofcourse.
When jungkook noticed who he was his lips curled up at the sides and he bursted into a huge grin.

"it's sometimes good to have a turn of plan" jungkook said while not being able to contain all the excitement he felt.

He parked that car
and went to a dark valley, he climbed up the building with ease and went to the sides of the roof. and kept following that group from there.

He then got an idea, he took out his phone from his pocket and started to make a group call which was saved as '6inC'.
just then the call was immediately picked up by someone which was hard to identify as the voice was robotic.

"I want u to stop a boy from entering the club anyhow, name ,image and details of the plan will be messaged down to you, but if u fail to do so I don't think any of u'll like what might come next"

"understood" was the only word that came from the other side of the phone in response.

Jungkook started to grin even more as he was excited for what was abt to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------
At the club

Nick's friends entered the club but when He was about to enter after parking his car, he was blocked by a hot girl's hand on his crotch. when he looked up at her, she had a seductive expression on her pretty face which he took as an invitation to fuck her.

"Ooh baby girl getting turned on already because of me... hmmm?" he said while smirking widely.

She then whispered into his ears
"yes daddy, I had my eyes on you for such a long time, now that your friends aren't with you i finally decided to approach you. There's a luxurious motel nearby how about we go there to turn this boring night into a wild one? hmm? daddy." True to her words this actually was going to be one hell of a wild night.

"Sluts like you are the reason why i can't control my sexual desires"he said while grinning.

She just licked his ear lobe in response and their hot make out session began as they went towards her car. While driving too they couldn't control eachother and went on with their session. Once they reached inside the motel, Nick pushed the girl inside the elevator and started to unbotton her dress.

"Hey stop, there's a cctv camera" she loudly whispered.

"I don't think it matters to sluts like u, who spreads their legs for anyone, what do you have to even hide anymore."

She said nothing and continued.

When they reached the door of their room she opened it for both of them and entered inside. As she was the first one to enter she went near the big glass window and started unbottoning herself completely. Just when he came near her she took out a syringe and jabbed it deep inside his neck and started to twist it.
"well then, that extra pain is for insulting me, hope we never get to see eachother again....um...well we won't. That's something im sure of" she said in a deep voice while grinning.

"YOU-" Nick couldn't say much as he fainted right after.

Just to be double sure she kicked him hard in his manhood to see if he had actually fainted or not. Once she was sure, she called someone
and that person picked up right away.

"All of it's done" she said

"Now I'll ask you some questions"

"Yes sir"

"Under whose name was the reservation of the room under?"

"Nick"

"Did you touch him with your bare hands?"

"No sir" she replied while stretching the skin glued gloves she was wearing from the start but Nick was to engrossed in their makeout session to notice it.

"Leave him there and now leave" he said firmly

"Yes sir" she replied back.

She then left the place but not before going to the surveillance room where she saw that a guy had already taken care of everything.

"has the video been replaced?"

"Yes Lisa, everything is taken care of" he said while smiling and then both of them left leaving the two fainted guards behind and went to the club where they initially were.

Jungkook on the other hand was glad that the plan had went smoothly but was kind of pissed that he wasn't the one to take the revenge for his Jimin with his own hands.

"guess im still learning afterall"
he thought to himself and laughed bitterly.
he then left the library he was in and drove off to the club where this all began and waited for the morning to happen. While taking his stress out on the chicks that has been dying to get into his pants.

===============================×

.

.

.

.
[sorry ik i haven't been updating but I'll do it now as much as possible]