TRAINING

When the boys got there it was really different from there world when they got there the firsting they seen was a garden with red flowers.

The boys was amazed as the walked in to honzo dojo where they took the man with all the teeth to intearagate him.

The boys was outside sitting quietly waiting. Bakugou looked up and saw a man with a red bandanna walking twards him.

???: Hey kid you seen a man with a straw hat.

Why should I tell you the the sand hair blonde said with a anger look in his face. The man smirked and said ok but if you lose you tell me were the man is ok and if I win you leave and I dont tell you nothing said katsuki. They went in the middle of the garden an in a blink of a eye katsuki was on the ground. Denki and kirishima bursted in to laughter as there friend got up.

Katsuki: Its not funny!!

Denki: Hahaha!

Kirishima: Hahaha!

Its not funny he said again but about to tiering up then the man put his hand on bakugou's head and said if he want i can teach you he said. Bakugou then said yes with a ear to ear smile and said yes.

Raiden: liu kang what are you doing here.

Liu kang: lord raiden I came to see if your mission was a success?

Raiden: It was hanzo has one of barakas traitors now.

Jhonny: Hey liu liu how you been?

Izuku then ran up to jhonnys leg holding it.

Liu kang: Who is he cage?

Jhonny picked up izuku and said that he had the same thing has him the same green glow as him and that hell teach him how to control it.

After a while of waiting a man with to metal arms came up walking twards everyone kirishima noticed him and went twards him. They looked at eachother. Then kirishima ask about his arm from out of nowhere the man pick kiri up and told him. After the silence kiri said thats so manly.

After all the explaining the boys said there good byes and left with there new teachers.

A couple of months past and the boys had stared to be able to use there quirks better.

Denki Pov

Its been months since i started my training. Right not all i know how to do is cover my self with lighting and make lighting blast. I spar with raiden every day and some times he can get overboard brake my arm and still make me spar with him.

Denki: Raiden my arms broke i can't keep fighting!*crying*

Raiden: Denki if you hit me one time we'll stop traing for today.

Denki got up and waved his arms around in exiting way, denki then started to cover is body in lighting and attack raiden with punches and kicks, raiden doged and parrying his attacks.

Denki:( I got to think how am i supose to hit him. I GOT IT.)

Denki started to run twards to raiden shooting lighting at him. In a split second denki started to run faster without him knowing it. He was moving faster the raiden can keep up.

Raiden: (This is new. He seem to be faster then kabal.)

Raiden was about to get in his fighting stances until he felt a pain in his stomach. He looked down and saw denki fist. How is that possible I didn't see him coming raiden thought to him self falling unconscious.

Bo rai cho : Denki you can stop traing for to day and go rest ok. We'll take lord raiden to is room. 

Later that night raiden started to wake up.

Raiden: Mmm weres denki?

Bo rai cho : Raiden are you ok? You shouldn't get up so fast.

Raiden: I'm fine my frend. Now were is denki?

Bo rai cho: He's asleep. That kid really got you today raiden. *Chuckling*

Raiden: Yes if he keeps this up he'll be stronger then me when he's an adult.

Bo rai cho: So when is he leaving again?

Raiden: When he is the age of 15. Him and his friends are going home.

Bo rai cho: You don't want the kid to leave that soon.

Raiden looked at Bo rai cho with a sad smile and said he came with us to get stronger and 15 year he wont see his family that is wrong. So when they turn 15 they going home to there famil after this.

THANKS FOR READING. THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE REST WITH ONE GO